Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Performance of the Year: Kevin Lee, Fight Night Atlantic City, 21st April.

He timed almost all of Barboza's kicks and knees, and crushed him on the ground. If the doctor didn't stop the fight, it probably would have been 49-43 or 49-42. I saw some media scores that gave Lee the 2nd round 10-7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Rap terrorist, terrorise, tear it up
Brought gas and the matches to flare it up
Militant Michael might go psycho
On any ally or rival
Born Black, that's dead on arrival
My job is to fight for survival
In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

Sadly he has no chance of winning because what people will remember is the stank legs.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/xhkDqVS.jpg

Goons are trash and a putrid forum culture is the reason why nobody new registers. At best you're 30+ year old failed twitter "comedians" and tolerate this pig because he has the same normie sports hobby as you do.

Lid posted:

Sadly he has no chance of winning because what people will remember is the stank legs.

I remember Barboza taking an even worse beating than Khabib gave him so nah, dawg.

«2 »