Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papa Was A Video Toaster

I Dunno posted:

Well this is a land with sentient eggs so who knows maybe the horses were amazing puzzle masters.

Sorry, but nowhere do the rhyme say egg, my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Hugh Malone posted:

Making glue is hard especially if you have dumb hooves for hands, that's why they couldn't fix ol' humpy. Really poor delegation of responsibilities imo

That's the problem with monarchy, IMO. If this king had had a proper background in management, maybe in the C suite of a Fortune 500 company, he could of had Humpty together again with half the armed forces and would have come under budget.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Eggs crack. Crack cocaine. Something about the CIA.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

canyoneer posted:

This post works really well if you read it in Werner Herzog's voice

canyoneer posted:

canyoneer posted:

canyoneer posted:

canyoneer posted:

canyoneer posted:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

You couldn't eat Humpty Dumpty he broke on the ground. It is impossible to reclaim an egg you broke anywhere but directly into the pan or bowl, I've tried.

What if we construct a solar oven around him where he lays, let the sun do the cooking and wipe the dirt off the cooked egg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Cubone posted:

oh wait I see, like a poached egg lol

Lol

• Locked thread