Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Can you imagine writing something and then later finding out that people had assumed it was about giant eggs even though that was never your intent? Like you crack a copy of your life's work and the characters have all been inexplicably rendered as egg people, you inquire around and the response is always "well you didn't specify they weren't egg people, so..."

Call me Ishmael, and I am a human being by the way, not a sentient talking egg with legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? Well, first and foremost, he's not a giant ambulatory ovum, so put that out of your mind right now.

google THIS

Soldier #1: So we nicknamed our cannon The Parliamentarian Destroyer 9000. How about you guys?

Soldier #2: ...

google THIS

alnilam posted:

Sentient eggman sits on a wall and some people slide a big bowl up to the bottom and humptys like uhh what are you doing and they're like umm nothing???

The king's men whisked him off to the hospital right away. I've never seen a whisk that big. (waggles eyebrows)

• Locked thread