Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Welcome to this hybrid Battletech and MEKHQ campaign LP. I am going to use MEKHQ to run our campaign; simulating travel, politics, finances, contracts and the setup to our combats. Then I am going to import our lance of pilots and mechs into the Battletech Beta along with the opfor, playout the fight in a video and then port it back over to MEKHQ, which will track our salvage, operation completion as well as damage to our mechs, pilot injury and any modifications we want to make.

The year is 3025 and the Inner Sphere is enjoying a brief period of relative peace. The Third Succession war has ended with no clear victor and the five noble houses are dusting themselves off and beginning their preparations for the next great conflict. For the first time in centuries, mankind is creating new technologies and slowly dragging itself out of the self-engineered dystopia it has created. Some will look back on this era as a renaissance.

Into this arena, steps a new mercenary company. With unknown backers and a lance of old but workable ‘Mechs

Table of Contents

Freisland Contract
Update 1: February 4th 3025
Update 2: February 16th 3025 to July 17th 3025 - First Blood!
Update 3: July 17th 3025 - Mission Complete!
Update 4: July 17th to July 24th 3025 - Picking up the pieces.
Update 5: June 24th 3025 - Mission Briefing
Update 6: June 25th 3025 - Aftermath
Update 7: June 25th to July 9th 3025 - Betrayal
Update 8: July 9th 3025 - Ambush
Update 9: July 9th to July 24th 3025 - Space Wizards
Update 10: July 24th 3025
Update 11: July 24th to October 9th - Bull

We need to decide on a name for our merc outfit, and a name for our first lance.

All of our MechWarriors are going to start off green (low stats and no special skills). If they complete missions, they will gain skill points we will use to upgrade their stats. More on that later! I am also going to need alternatives, as people are going to get injured and will need to spend time in the medbay!

Our starting personal are as follows - All names and statistics are coming from the simulator. I rolled for a random mech from the era for each pilot, re-rolling any mechs that aren’t available in the game. To give GoonLance a fighting chance, we are starting with two Medium Mechs and two Lights - making us very well equipped for our era.

Admin Staff

John Guziki - Administrator/Commander and Pilot
John's role is finding us contracts and acquiring supplies. Once we leave Galatea this is going to be much harder.

Struana Kyle Troy Burnett - MechTech
Struana Troy is our chief (and currently only) MechTech. He keeps the ‘Mechs repaired and maintained. He is also in charge of any modifications we make to repair damage or utilize salvage.

Athdara Hunt - Doctor
Athdara is the company Doctor, her role is to keep our pilots in one piece. Pilots taking damage in combat will be out of action for 1 week per injury sustained, modded by Guts.

Pilots are replaceable, a Battlemech is not.

BattleMech Pilots
Alpha Lance

Murray Balman Reginald Edward Smythe Esq. - Lance commander
Callsign - Lionheart
Piloting - 2
Gunnery - 2
Tactics - 2
Guts - 2

Trebuchet TBT-5N

Murray’s Lionheart's Trebuchet is a fantastic long range support 'Mech that packs a decent collection of close range weapons. It is a great 'Mech for a commander who can keep on top of the battle and contribute with long range fire, either direct or indirect. However the Trebuchet is very hungry for ammo, keeping it armed is going to be expensive.

Sam Walmesley Jonathan J. Jims - MechWarrior
Callsign - Jimmums
Piloting - 2
Gunnery - 2
Tactics - 2
Guts - 2

Shadow Hawk SHD-2H

Jimmum's Shadow Hawk is one of the most common Medium ‘Mechs in the Inner Sphere. Average at everything, but capable of fighting at any range, the ShadowHawk is the AK47 of the modern battlefield. Easy to pilot and maintain, it is a great 'Mech for a starter merc unit.

Anker Mikalis Malik ibn Ahmad - MechWarrior
Callsign - Nasir
Piloting - 2
Gunnery - 2
Tactics - 2
Guts - 2

UrbanMech UM-R60

The UrbanMech is one of the cheapest ‘Mechs available. Designed for defensive city fighting it has a massive Autocannon and little else.

Titas-Eliver Sorsa Miranda Burke - MechWarrior
Callsign - Figment
Piloting - 2
Gunnery - 2
Tactics - 2
Guts - 2

Firestarter FS9-H

Titas-Eliver Figment pilots a Firestarter, an anti-infantry ‘Mech equipped with flamethrowers and MGs. It’s devastating against lightly armoured targets and can cause any mech to overheat and shutdown easily.

A very quick primer on pilot stats:
Piloting - A BattleMech that takes too much physical damage (missile attacks, melee attacks and ballistic weapon damage) can become unsteady and fall over. The better a pilot you are, the better you are at keeping your feet under you. A MechWarrior with a high piloting skill can jump further and land harder when using jumpjets (Death From Above...).

Gunnery - How accurate you are at shooting things. Pilots with a lower Gunnery skill tend to hit the limbs of their target more often than the torso (when they actually hit!). A pilot with a high Gunnery skill can shoot at multiple targets or precision aim with a single weapon.

Tactics - Ability to read the battlefield and sensors. Tactics gives a better indication of enemy sensor contacts and makes indirect weapon fire more accurate. A pilot with a high Tactics skill can lock onto enemies for the rest of their unit to keep track of, and act earlier than expected in turn order

Guts - A Gutsy pilot can handle a hot mech better than a green rookie, keeping it operational well after a rookie would have shutdown. A pilot with high Guts can brace their Mech if standing still, preventing excess damage by preventing incoming fire from hitting weak spots. A pilot with high Guts is harder to kill through injury.

I am happy to replace any of our MechWarriors with goons going forward - sign up if you want to be a mechjock! Signup Sheet!

I have gone ahead and added our pilots and mechs to GoonLance, ready for their first contract. Struana has been assigned as our primary MechTech for the lance, she is in charge of all the locals we will be hiring to keep our robots running. Once we get a decent amount of scrip we can start hiring mechtechs for each of our 'Mechs as well as the lance as a whole.

As you can see, the game has calculated the value of our lance at 13 Million CBills. This is good and bad. The good news is we can use this to get a sizable loan by putting our 'Mech assets up as collateral. The bad news is that we really can’t afford to replace any of these ‘Mechs if we lose them. You can see why a lot of mercs work for salvage.

I go ahead and get a 10mil CBill loan to add to the seed money we acquired from Rich Uncle Lowtax.

I buy LRM, SRM, AC5 and AC10 ammo to make sure we have a starting set of equipment. I also hire local technicians and medics to bring those teams up to the minimum strength required to keep our unit running. It is going to take a little bit of time for our ammo and armour to arrive. I advance time several days to make sure it is in storage. Once we leave Galatea, finding equipment will be much harder. We are spending a lot of money to make sure we have decent supplies before we head out into the ‘sphere.

After all the spending, we have 11mil CBills in cash left over. It isn’t a lot to keep us going.

: Good news, we have several offers for work.

(A). House Liao are looking for us to go Pirate Hunting on Ilmar, it’s 10 jumps away which will take 89 Days. It shouldn’t be a difficult mission. Ilmar appears to be an abandoned world in the center of of Laio space. I guess they want us to give it a sweep before they possibly reclaim it? We need to actively hunt for the pirates for 3 months.

Estimated profit is 4.4 million CBills. 10% Salvage Rights

(B). House Davion are looking for Mercs to help them assault Bharat, it’s 6 jumps away, which is a journey of 68 days. Bharat is a House Liao world, which will put us in opposition with them. Taking a contract like this may turn Liao against us when we look for work in the future. A planetary assault is also going to be very tough. Contract length is 6 months, we will need to take part in a major offensive in this period.

Estimated total profit is 5 million CBills. 40% Salvage Rights

(C). ComStar head the mercenary board, so keeping them on side is a good idea. They are looking for some Mercs to deal with a Pirate problem on Freisland, it’s 14 jumps away - a journey of 112 days. Freisland is a House Davion planet, reasonably central to their space. There is a trio of abandoned planetary systems nearby, Dirk’s Gulf, Gravensteen and Vechio - I assume these are the source of the pirates. It’s curious that ComStar are willing to ship us all the way over rather than deal with Davion for protection.We need to be on-site as a reaction force for 4 Months.

Estimated total profit is 8.4 million CBills. 10% Salvage Rights

(D). Our last offer comes from House Marik, they are looking for someone to Raid Cor Caroli, a House Steiner world. Cor Caroli is only 1 jump from Galatea, making it a relatively quick 64 day journey. The contract will last 4 months as we support a special forces team performing targeted raids. Our job will be to intervene if they get in trouble

Estimated total profit is 2.5Million CBills. 10% Salvage Rights

Thread! Vote on our first mission - and I will take suggestions for Lance Name, Company Name and MechWarriors. If you are suggesting MechWarriors please also supply a callsign!

Campaign Kill Board

code:
Reginald "Lionheart" Edward Smythe Esq

Commando COM-2D (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Blackjack BJ-1X (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Centurion CN9-A (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Enforcer ENF-4R (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Locust LCT-1E (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Shadow Hawk SHD-2D (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Firestarter FS9-H (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)
Jagermech JM6-S (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Trebuchet TBT-5N)

Miranda "Figment" Burke:

Spider SDR-5 (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Firestarter FS9-H)
Locust LCT-1S (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Firestarter FS9-H)
Wolverine WV-6R (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Firestarter FS9-H)
Griffin GRF-1S (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Commando COM-1B)
Hunchback HBK-4G (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Enforcer ENF-4R)

Jonathan "Jimmums" Jims

Locust LCT-1E (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)
Firestarter FS9-H (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)
Blackjack BJ-1 (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)
Locust LCT-1M (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)

Malik "Nasir" ibn Ahmad

Urbanmech UM-R60 (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Urbanmech UM-R60)
Griffin GRF-1N (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Urbanmech UM-R60)

Arlen "Inspector" Spencer

Locust LCT-1S (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Firestarter FS9-H)
Commando COM-1B (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Firestarter FS9-H)

George "Stovepipe" Jacobson

Locust LCT-1M (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)
Locust LCT-1E (Planet: Friesland, Mech: Shadow Hawk SHD-2H)

Total Kills: 23

Phrosphor fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009
Yay, more Battletech!

The Comstar contract seems like the most interesting option.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
I'm gonna go with Comstar as well. Keeping those guys on-side is usually a good idea.

As for the other details:

Company Name - The Coldstream Legion

Lance Name - Striker Lance

I'd also like to sign up a Mechwarrior named Reginald Edward Smythe Esq., an eccentric Davion ex-noble with the callsign Lionheart who prefers to pilot Heavy mechs.

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 4, 2018

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Yeah, Comstar are good folks to keep happy.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Gonna hop right on that Comstar train. Great pay, hopefully reasonable risk, and we won't be pissing off anybody important.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Let's go Comstar.

I'd also like to put in for a pilot with: Jonathan J. Jims. Callsign: "Jimmums" A Taurian exile due to a matter of extreme embarrassment. Goes for the Medium sort of mech.

NewMars fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Feb 4, 2018

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016
Comstar

As much as I dislike doing the dirty work of a evil phone company. I mean, really? This isn't going to be pirates, this is going to be people who inconveniently got too close to the truth.

Rogue Norwegian
Apr 6, 2011

VhenRa posted:

Comstar

As much as I dislike doing the dirty work of a evil phone company. I mean, really? This isn't going to be pirates, this is going to be people who inconveniently got too close to the truth.

Given how comstar controls how you are reported across the IS to a degree... Is there really a difference legally speaking?

That said because we're mercenaries looking out for number one first and any sort of high ideals a distant tenth or so.

Comstar

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Rogue Norwegian posted:

Given how comstar controls how you are reported across the IS to a degree... Is there really a difference legally speaking?

That said because we're mercenaries looking out for number one first and any sort of high ideals a distant tenth or so.

Comstar

Also, no one's likely to take it personally if some mercenaries hurt them while under contract to ComStar, as opposed to being on the payroll of one of the big houses.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
D And start looking for a new mech tech now.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

You're actually gonna do it. Awesome.

An Urbie in the starting lance is a bit rough, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
Voting for Comstar as well, seems like an interesting option.

I'd like to request to be a mechpilot too! Malik ibn Ahmad call sign Nasir with a specialization in light mechs. A former pilot in the 6th Arkab Legion now working for mercenaries due to unfortunate political problems at home.

Jimmy4400nav fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Feb 5, 2018

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Well poo poo, I guess I sat on this idea and toyed with it for too long and someone else did it. :v: Crud.

I'll also throw in a vote for Comstar.

Phrosphor, I probably qualify at this point as a MekHQ expert, sad as that is, and I've been helping pitch in to develop the Against The Bot campaign rules for years now, so if you want anything at all in those directions I am Your Dude. (The number of multi-decade merc campaigns I've done in MekHQ doesn't bear thinking about, albeit mostly with the ATB rules in megamek and nothing at all in the Battletech beta! It's a really interesting idea.)

Also the signup spreadsheet seems edit-locked. :v:

Mukaikubo fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 4, 2018

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Galaga Galaxian posted:

You're actually gonna do it. Awesome.

An Urbie in the starting lance is a bit rough, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I think the Urbie is actually fairly alright in the BTech Beta. They really beefed up the smaller ACs compared to the tabletop.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Comstar

I want to be a pilot. Arlen Richard Spencer, a civilian refugee who once lived along the Steiner border. Callsign Inspecter. Specializes in Light mechs.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

I'm voting Comstar-makes the most sense to stay on their good side.

Also, sign me up as 'Mech pilot Miko Nakadai,a disgraced Kurita noble. (Probably for being a woman,they're kinda sexist assholes.) Callsign is Screech. And she has a fondness for Heavy 'Mechs.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
My only reservation about the Comstar mission is that this is Comstar so it's probably not exactly pirates as advertised, and if they're shipping in mercs rather than negotiating with House Davion for protection then it seems reasonable to guess that the "pirates" are actually Davion forces or someone Davion wouldn't look kindly on smashing up. Or alternatively, Comstar is worried that Davion would make a play for something valuable that some rookie mercs wouldn't.

Still, Davion probably won't hold it against a minor mercenary outfit taking a Comstar contract, especially if the contract advertises pirates and is using the mercs in a defensive role.

Edit: And oh why not, pilot submission!

Pilot: Miranda Burke
Callsign: Figment
Preference: Mediums
Background: Reformed pirate looking for something more stable, originally from Capella.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 4, 2018

professor_curly
Mar 4, 2016

There he is!
Here are my suggestions:

Company Name: The Guziki-Associated Freelances (GAF)
Alt. Company Name: The Goon-Associated Freelances

Insignia:

Pilot: Tanner Nash
Callsign: Nasty
Mech Preference: Medium
Fighting Style: Dirty Tricks and cunning plans
Bio: A troublemaker from birth, Tanner was always a weasel with a penchant for using his wits as much as his fists to get out of dangerous situations. Fled his last year of military school to join a mercenary company hoping to find fame and fortune.

Contract Opinion: Let's get involved with the plot and go for Comstar

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Guziki Force Recon

Voting for option B!

Pros:
Salvage!
Not far from Galatea

Cons:
Planetary Assault

Pros:
Planetary Assault

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

In the interest of kicking off quickly, I am going to close the voting for our first contract. ComStar engage our services with 11 votes!

Please keep suggesting company and lance names - we only have a few so far.

I will get started on the update and setup everything to record the first mission tonight. I will probably live commentate the first mission, as there will be a few things to explain as we go. For subsequant missions in the future I wouldn't mind doing post commentary with someone else along for the ride.

Mukaikubo posted:

Phrosphor, I probably qualify at this point as a MekHQ expert, sad as that is, and I've been helping pitch in to develop the Against The Bot campaign rules for years now, so if you want anything at all in those directions I am Your Dude. (The number of multi-decade merc campaigns I've done in MekHQ doesn't bear thinking about, albeit mostly with the ATB rules in megamek and nothing at all in the Battletech beta! It's a really interesting idea.)

Also the signup spreadsheet seems edit-locked. :v:

The scope of this is quite limited compared to a normal MEKHQ campaign. Although vehicles are in Battletech, they aren't available in the backer beta so I have had to disable everything but mechs. Additionally I need to compress enemy forces down to a single lance as well. I think there is still plenty of room for a proper MEKHQ campaign if you still want to pursue it! As for help, I am pretty handy at modding the Battletech Beta, but not very confident in MEKHQ, so anything you can offer would be really appreciated!

Also the sign-up sheet should be editable now.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
The company is Clan Wolf and their first lance is Wolf's Goons.

I am bad at names.

Gun Jam
Apr 11, 2015
My pilot should be in the sheet.
Name suggestion - goonlance.

Questions - What mechs are in the game right now? Are refits in right now?
Speaking of - I think you should refit the SHD-2H by removing a heatsink, and adding jumpjets. I'm not sure if it's a good thing in HBS!battletech, but in tabletop, I have no idea why they didn't do that already.
e: if possible, of course.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Company name: Crimson Vambrace

Lance name: Red Guard

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Gun Jam posted:

My pilot should be in the sheet.
Name suggestion - goonlance.

Questions - What mechs are in the game right now? Are refits in right now?
Speaking of - I think you should refit the SHD-2H by removing a heatsink, and adding jumpjets. I'm not sure if it's a good thing in HBS!battletech, but in tabletop, I have no idea why they didn't do that already.
e: if possible, of course.

There is a reasonable selection of mechs from the 3025-28 era available. I don't want to give away too much as I would like there to be a few surprises as we go - none of the unseen/reseen mechs are currently available apart from the Locust. Once we complete our first mission we can have an update all about customizing our sweet rides.

All 'Mechs in HBS!Battletech can fit JJ (purists beware!)!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

Pffft look at all these idiots wanting to be 'Mech Jocks.

Sign me up as a Lead MechTech. Troy Burnett. These idiots can go out and try to earn their glory. I'll be waiting to hose their chunky salsa out of the cockpit and then fix'er up for the next sap with dreams of fortune and fame, and I'll make a nice safe paycheck doing it.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Oh, I thought it was just submitting names for the pilots, not playing as them like in Poptarts' thread. Clarification, please?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!

It is almost certainly just names, as he'll be using Hairbrained's Battletech game's beta for the combat.

Rabidredneck
Oct 30, 2010

Not pleasant when angered.
Submitted my name as a pilot Jake Logan Callsign Hammer

As for a company name, how about The Wardogs?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
This does not sound like a good mission to be bringing an urbie on.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Cythereal posted:

Oh, I thought it was just submitting names for the pilots, not playing as them like in Poptarts' thread. Clarification, please?

I am just looking for names, I know full well how easily a pilot gets injured in HBS! Battletech, we are going to have a bit of a revolving door load of guest MechWarriors.

Also, everytime a new pilot joins the roster, we are going to have to start paying their wages!

Edit: I have updated the signup sheet with everyone who has posted so far. Let me know if I have missed you out. Since nobody has offered any portraits I am going to use the four we started with for our first batch and then find new ones from there!

Phrosphor fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Feb 5, 2018

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Guy Adalhard-Lao, callsign Stew

Quite possibly the worst pilot you'll ever meet, but he's cheap and tough as nails.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

PoptartsNinja posted:

Guy Adalhard-Lao, callsign Stew

Quite possibly the worst pilot you'll ever meet, but he's cheap and tough as nails.

Does he prefer piloting Centurions by any chance?

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Going to throw our a few merc names because I've made a stupid list in preparation for HBS BT and already have assets made for some.

F1rst Try Solutions - Motto - FTS, Unofficial Motto: gently caress This poo poo (FTS)

Bropocalypse Now - Motto - The Fist of Lowtax, Gotta rep my old MWO crew.

KDR Squad - Motto - "Greater than one!" Keep that Kill/Death Rate positive!

I got more too, feel free to just pick one or two from the pile and ignore the rest:

Forum Warriors
Post Battlemasters General
Cattlemasters General
Screeching Autists
Grogna-nards Irregulars
Battle Grogs
Fighting Grognards
The Pick-Up Group
Pubbies
Threadnaughts
TOP - Teamwork is OP
Ham Sandwiches
Team OP - Team Outrageous Proposals
Clans did nothing wrong
Statement of Chargers
Natural 20's
The Critical Hits - Through Armor, Comraderie

FTS - First Try Solutions - The second one's on us!
LOL - Lost Officer Lance - This way to glory!
WTF - Weapons Trading Fiduciary - Trusted in trade, since 3025
rear end - Affordable Soldier Solutions - Quality fight, prices right.
FML - Foreign Mercenary Legionnaires - Marche ou crève
IOU - Interplanetary Outsourcing Unlimited - Anywhere, Anytime, Anyplace
MRC - Malicious Resolutions Contractor - When negotiations sour, we charge by the hour
PAY - Predatory Assets Yeomanry
ROI - Regional Outlaw Insurance - Before they come for you, come for us.
OMGWTFBBQ - Ol' Major G's Wiffleball Team & Friend's Battlemechs of Best Quality

Voting ComStar as well.

Going to pull some names out of a hat from the HBS name rosters:
Pilot: Arturo Sepúlveda
Callsign: Dances with Timberwolves
Preferred Mechs: MAD or CPLT

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Phrosphor posted:

Does he prefer piloting Centurions by any chance?

Nah, he's a Shadow Hawk kind of guy.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Oh wow. I'm psyched to see someone doing an LP in MekHQ! :neckbeard:

I've put in a MechWarrior, and I vote for the Comstar contract!

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Our techs might suck, but one thing we might want to do is move the SRM ammo out of the SHD-2H's CT or else we could lose the whole mech to a bad roll. I'm not sure how risky the operation is but swapping it with a RL Heat Sink is a 1ton/1crit swap that should be easier. Better would be consolidating the 3 different ammo bins in to a single torso (Right?) or something, but that can come later.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
What dimensions do you want portrait images to be, and are we allowed to get a bit silly with them?

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

A good poster posted:

What dimensions do you want portrait images to be, and are we allowed to get a bit silly with them?

I need to compress them down to 256x256. Feel free to submit whatever but I may not treat silly portraits as well as fitting ones.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Added my name to the roster. Hoping to see this go places

Name: Dani Winter
Callsign: Wipeout
Preffered Mech: Hunchback 4SP or Catapult K2
Portrait

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Feb 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Added a portrait for my pilot submission. This is BattleTech, so I figure classy retro looks are in.

• Locked thread