Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«19 »
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

I'm pretty sure Kelvin annihilated weidman at one point? Didn't he drop him hard at the end of round one

Yeah blasted him really hard, probably would have got him if it wasn't for the bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

duckin 4 cover lol. u don't get to see the good fight b*tch

Gay Horney posted:

I'm pretty sure Kelvin annihilated weidman at one point? Didn't he drop him hard at the end of round one

yeah. here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-JQD15xtL0

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Memento posted:

Yeah blasted him really hard, probably would have got him if it wasn't for the bell.

he made his way back to his feet on a single leg and then was defending against the fence like with vitor's rush when the bell sounded and he jogged back to his corner

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

I'm Olympic Greco-Roman wrestling silver medalist, Team Quest co-founder, and UFC fighter Matt "The Law" Lindland! This is my OFFICIAL Something Awful forums account!

he jogged back to the trash heap of history, where he remains to this day

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

maybe he needed to take a really big poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

sad state of affairs that the penultimate piece of trash on the trash pile that chris weidman took an emergency poo poo on is going to annihilate jacare and fight for the title.

actually kelvin / whittaker would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 9, 2013

I didn't realize this but two out of Kelvins three losses have come against champs. one of whom he nearly kayoed. the other one was a narrow split over Neil Magny who was at the height of his powers at the time and was wrestling everybody to boring decisions.
In the meantime he's blasted through three former champs (granted, they were Vitor, Bisping, and Hendricks) and scored a win over Kennedy while he was giving top guys trouble. Souza is a great fight for him

«19 »