Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I just don't care for Sage because he kinda sucks and gets paid more than a lot of much more deserving fighters because he checks most the boxes on Dana's aryan youth fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Untrustable posted:

I don't understand Kevin Lee. I watch a lot of fights and Lee has been in the UFC since 2014 and didn't pop up even near my radar until his fight with Michael Chiesa. He looked ok in there and maybe I need to go back and watch some of his fights. Any suggestions that showcase his skillset really well?

He dressed up like a hip sushi chef and insulted Michael Chiesa's mom once. Thusly, a star was made.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Gay Horney posted:

The what?!
How are there somehow more fights this weekend

Just enjoy watching a man brain a dwarfism stricken Nosferatu in this, The Year of Jeremy Stephens.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Tony tries real hard to be a unique character but to me his most outstanding attribute outside of his fighting is his head and neck being one thing.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Nierbo posted:

Sounds pretty unique to me.

He doesn't have to try for it though. It just is.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Oh wow.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/26/17055394/frankie-edgar-responds-to-conor-mcgregors-claims-of-ufc-222-fight-offer

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

"I gotta tell ya, Biff. This whole 'paying the fighters' thing really hurts our bottom line. What can we do about that?"

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Lex Luthor just sits idly by, nodding occasionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

UFC: Now Boneless!

• Locked thread