Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Reminder that dong hyung kim is fighting, as is teruto ishihara sexmaster of the octagon, winner gets takeshima island in japan sea for the next month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it's the other dong hyun kim, the og dong hyun kim is a reality tv guy now so he gets paid to go on dates with north korean detectors 15 years younger than him, or learn how to order from restaurants in english

i knew that but didnt want to sound r*cist for thinking all dong hyuns kims were the same.

for fightpass people does UFC usually have the prelims/fightpass prelims available for VOD pretty soon after the event?

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

If you want to see a boy band get beaten to literal death by Big Dong, this video rules

face the pain

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

Yeah she could spend 5x her net worth to lose in court if she wants to

Maybe someone will help her with her lengthy and unprofitable run at a pride style tournament of 100lb harvard law graduates organized by dana white throwing darts at their graduating class photo, hmm like a guy named bjan from a very rich talent agency or something.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Calm down Beavis

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

sage should be a backstage reporter for UFC on Nickelodeon

If sage completes the double dare obstacle course in under 3 minutes he gets a title shot

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

jacare seems reasonably happy to stand up with people .. plus and this is just my personal feeling but i think he has the je ne sais quois that maia maybe lacks, hes an impressive athlete. additionally he looks sort of like a moai statue without the caked on pigeon poo poo though that doesnt really have anything to do with anything

Uh hi, ariel helwani mma fighting, so what you're saying basically is he has a long face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Matt Lindland posted:

Dont tease me Dana I cant take Karbus Smothing v. Pud Marndo for an interim title if you're dangling a real fighter in front of me.

Pud marndo in 2 as long as he doesnt run out of or use up all his energy- scary power

• Locked thread