Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Nate Diaz is rumoured to be interested in stepping in for Max against Edgar at 222.

I wonder if that would be for an interim belt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

El Roncho posted:

Shevchenko is probably my favorite currently active female fighter.

In a world with Joanna Champion, that's a high bar to clear. To be honest, I thought she beat Nunes, and she looked vicious on Saturday. I think she's going to have a belt by the end of this year.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He's not wrong. TWood's cowardice continues.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

JaySB posted:

It's funny how bad the talent level falls off at 205 after Gus though

More sad, but yeah it is.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Saw this on Reddit and literally laughed my rear end off

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

Happy day where I have to forget that Cerrone is a Trump lover who canít stop saying homophobic poo poo.

Cerrone owns and I hope he does some redneck video game kung fu combos.

e: oh neat itís fight pass oh well

Website says it's FS1 but if you are not in FreedomLand then I got nothing

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Cerrone lives!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

N: Cerrone wants to go back to Lightweight

V: Cowboy vs Sage please

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

JaySB posted:

I think Cowboy realizes his 170 train is derailed and there's no real path to a title for him there whereas he has the potential to come down to 155 and make a 2-3 fight run at the title.

Agreed

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Jon Jones to the WWE seeming more and more like a realistic thing now.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Jenkem Delivery posted:

He can't be worse on the mic than Ronda

I was going to say

Snowman_McK posted:

*Jon Jones spins in a chair, awkwardly reading out his thoughts on a fighter he has trained with for years*

He'd obviously need a manager. Just remember, as bad as T-Wood is as a talking head, they stopped letting Jon do it. Let that sink in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Gay Horney posted:

So is it too late to bet on the length of his suspension

Take the over

e: VVVVV

kensei fucked around with this message at Feb 27, 2018 around 23:53

• Locked thread