Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

I live in Seoul. TG is right. He and Sexiyama are TV stars here now. Sexiyama because his daughter is uber cute (according to Koreans). They even use their Korean names (Sexiyama is ethnically Korean but born and raised as a Japanese citizen).

After reading Duncan's post I decided to read up on Stun Gun to see if he was pulling my leg. Apparently Dong the first starred in a K Pop video with Sexiyama in 2016. Hopefully it's good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSAO8op0ow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lipstick Apathy

Holy gently caress, weidman/silva 1 WAS 5 goddamn years ago.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Trast posted:

How long before Dana cuts her?

According to the article, she's got a contracted fight coming up, and it's the last fight on her contract. My thinking is they let her finish her contract and not resign her. If she wins this fight against Aspen Ladd (not a Keven-style made-up name, btw) Smith will be on a 3 fight winning streak.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Bluedeanie posted:

I liked when outkast name dropped Randy Moss on The Whole World

I believe that was Killer Mike's verse. But that was a good song and outkast is good, as is killer Mike. Also, I like Randy Moss.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Memento posted:

The Old Man and the Pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I am bummed I missed the testimony (I had some science stuff happen to me) but I am thankful for the recap. Wonderful job, everyone.

• Locked thread