Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Untrustable
Mar 16, 2009

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

El Roncho posted:

Tai Tuivasa is back fresh off the fattest flying knee KO in UFC history.

Mark Hunt's training partner and hopefully successor. He's a big ol' Samoan who is oddly spry on his feet. He's fighting Cyril "silverback" Asker. Should be a cool fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untrustable
Mar 16, 2009

I don't understand Kevin Lee. I watch a lot of fights and Lee has been in the UFC since 2014 and didn't pop up even near my radar until his fight with Michael Chiesa. He looked ok in there and maybe I need to go back and watch some of his fights. Any suggestions that showcase his skillset really well?

Untrustable
Mar 16, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

Also, what is the deal with DC's mic setup? How many times has it been that he's sounded like he's talking into his hand?

He keeps taking it off because he never knows when he'll have to run in the cage and beat up Ilir Latifi.

Untrustable
Mar 16, 2009

Brock is still suspended. He has 6 or 7 months left. It pauses when you leave the USADA testing pool.

• Locked thread