Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CRISPYBABY posted:

Tbh I think this is one of the few things that boxing actually does better. I'm a casual boxing fan so I'm sure that someone will tell me I'm wrong and find me some videos of a guy being beaten half to death. But anecdotally it seems to me that in boxing there's a much higher acceptance for refs stopping a fight if a guy's still upright and moving but getting the poo poo kicked out of them to the point where they're ineffective.

that's basically how conor got stopped vs floyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Diaper Albini is gonna fight Mr Oplot, Alexei Olenik at UFC 224 in Brazil. Can he ezekial choke a baby?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Embedded for 221, ep 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YOBZbYpfU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

After reading Duncan's post I decided to read up on Stun Gun to see if he was pulling my leg. Apparently Dong the first starred in a K Pop video with Sexiyama in 2016. Hopefully it's good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSAO8op0ow

If you want to see a boy band get beaten to literal death by Big Dong, this video rules

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Pennington is actually on a good streak and would have fought for the title a year ago if not for an injury. Numerically her record is ugly, but she has mostly had difficult fights, and she has improved significantly from the TUF days.

Plus she and Tecia Torres are adorable.

Nunes vs Pennington with Ansaroff vs Torres on the undercard, baybee

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

freud mayweather posted:

i only have a superficial knowlege of who who joe buck is but any time someone brings him up i say "good evening sports fans. i'm joe buck and i'm here to gently caress." and it always helps people overlook the fact that i don't know poo poo about real sports.

the joke here is the Joe Buck has canonically never hosed

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Machida vs Belfort being talked about for some future Brazil card i can't be bothered to look up/link to

yknow, just fyi

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

can't wait to find out which one of those 3 things got him into the mid 8 digits for a single fight

racism

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

What's really great is, in the first Nate fight, Kavanagh says between rounds "Don't have to put full power into everything you throw" and that advice was clearly heeded

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

if cerrone is going back to 55, he should fight the winner of poirier/gaethje

or the loser of it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Not only that, but it's in Florida so the three goon amigos will be there again. I have no idea where our seats our this time and will likely be thinking about the parole evidence rule the entire time but it should be fun regardless.

should be good

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Nierbo posted:

Jim Miller is fighting for the 29th time in the UFC at UFC Atlanta. Hoping for some submission shenanigans

I was gonna say "wow, didn't know there was a ufc in Atlanta coming up"

but it's Atlantic City and I'm steamed, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

I think I just saw an ACCIDENTAL TUF leak that said DC'a team was undefeated for this season of tuf

I thought the whole gimmick of this season of TUF was all the fighters are undefeated going into it so maybe it's that? or maybe it's the thing you said

who knows in this crazy, mixed up world

• Locked thread