Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

but it sucks a lot more than Akiyama because Dong is actually a good fighter.

Akiyama was legit good back in the day, and his judo in the UFC was a lot of fun, he is also incredibly attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

kimbo305 posted:

Rockhold's punch combos are too slow. He has the speed, but still fires out strikes at half the tempo he needs to. He needs to get to another comfort level to really open up, to be able to cover more ground while punching in, to quit a combo early, and to draw enough defensive commitment to land kicks on open targets. His jab has so much promise, but we'll see what happens between fights.

Agreed, I thought this Bisping knock out was because he was taking the piss and being too relaxed not taking Bisping seriously, but he threw the same relaxed punches in this fight as well so I guess that's just how he punches.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Conor doesn't need that to gas badly and it's kind of sad how little the bike work did for him.

Are you kidding? His Cardio lasted 3 x longer than anyone predicted and it's not as if he ever fell over. He landed more shots that Pac. I dislike Connor immensely but that's unfair.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I love these things.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Have you taken any more boner pills mr Jones, its a simple loving question.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This woman is exposing his LIES, I love her.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Mr Jones, you said the last dumb thing you did was back then, but look at you now.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I cant believe his lawyer is not intervening even slightly over her bringing up all this motoring convictions and being on probation etc.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Wow

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
It's not in my heart to cheat so by cheating by getting other people to take the tests clearly wasn't wrong.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Lid posted:

See honesty is the best policy and clearly my current honesty shows I can't be dishonest to my other dishonesty

This is his legitimate defence as far as I can tell.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I don't understand how he isn't squeezing Jon's knee under the table to get him to shut the gently caress up or doing something that we can't see, because he doesn't even look like he is listening half the time, just organising papers.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
OK now this is the CSAC I know and love

"I forgot my hearing aid so I couldn't hear anything you said, some of her questions I heard though were good"

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

how long until he cries

I saw a flash of anger when he realised that first Asian lady was nice but setting him up big time to make a fool of himself, I hope it doesn't turn to crocodile tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Change your management!!

• Locked thread