Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Mario doesn't call it if a fighter is intelligently defending herself. It's not Mario's job to decide if she's doing a good job, it's his job to decide if she's doing it at all. Not even getting into the fact that if you watched Valentina Shevchenko fight and it made you unhappy, well, brother, at a certain point that's on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
mario disagrees. i forgot to add that I don't support his mentality but I've heard it explained before

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Skip My Posts posted:

Powerful back pedal

I've stood by worse opinions, I didn't watch the fight I was just saying where Mario was coming from

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Card this weekend is low key sick. Adesanya making his mma debut, the wrong dhk, the Chinese guy is pretty cool, tuivasa could end up being a loving wrecking ball, and ishihara and Pearson on the prelims. I feel like I remember Jake Matthew's being talked up a lot too.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm really glad romero rockhold is happening

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Did Grabaka_Hitman on Twitter go away? I got hacked and tried to follow him on a new account and can't find him

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
thanks man not sure regarding happened. I kinda like rockhold from these embeddeds in spite of myself

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I thought rockhold did a much better job of boxing and moving his head off the center line, but only when he was using his new tools. The counter right and the body kick both looked like old rockhold where he does the right thing at the right time but in a very exaggerated way

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
He kinda does though. There were a couple combos yoel threw that had rockhold ducking weaving and pivoting. I did only watch the fight one time maybe they were really telegraphed

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
There should be a 130 140 150 155 lb division 165 175 185 division a 200 lb division a 235 lb division and a division bigger than that. If I'm missing some fly weight division suck my dick. Would fix so many problems in life

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
giving Kevin Lee a title shot off the back of chiesa was so weird. never heard of either of those dudes before or since.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I know who Joe Buck and randy moss are but randy moss retired a decade ago so I still don't get what the post is about. It's fuckin weird that Lee got a title shot after beating trinaldo, chiesa, and one of the Khabibs. Usually you have to beat a contender.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Everyone looks good against Tony for a minute imo. That's part of what makes him so good and what makes him hosed against Khabib

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'll bet he did

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
That fight was perplexing and almost looked like gouti was not trying to win. He won a hell of a lot more than he lost in exchanges on the feet both in the pocket and at range and kept burying his head into sages abs for a long time

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It either shows that sage is a draw or it shows that people turned on his fight because the fights were on and turned it off in disgust because of what was happening :silent:

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
"there wasn't enough time for the UFC to generate the money it would need" is the same old bullshit about Da Money Foight that everyone is sick of

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm pretty sure Kelvin annihilated weidman at one point? Didn't he drop him hard at the end of round one

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I didn't realize this but two out of Kelvins three losses have come against champs. one of whom he nearly kayoed. the other one was a narrow split over Neil Magny who was at the height of his powers at the time and was wrestling everybody to boring decisions.
In the meantime he's blasted through three former champs (granted, they were Vitor, Bisping, and Hendricks) and scored a win over Kennedy while he was giving top guys trouble. Souza is a great fight for him

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
The what?!
How are there somehow more fights this weekend

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Is 10 the best season of TUF?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
drat. Rampage is yelling "do whatcha gotta do abe" and Abe ain't doing it. He's in shock

He's not getting up Jesus Christ

Greg seems to have stopped shouting instructions entirely
Rampage is yelling submit him
This is somehow gruesome and boring at the same time

I was going to watch a season of TUF but this has turned me off entirely

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Feb 27, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
What if the reason Dana won't say Conor is stripped is because they're going to announce a 165lb division with a fight between Conor and Nate to determine the champion? Conor can theoretically beat nate this spring then fight the winner of Khabib and Tony in the fall.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
So is it too late to bet on the length of his suspension

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Yana straight up says "I was happy when I signed with the UFC but I wasn't planning to fight Cyborg in my first fight. It's a huge step up for me." in the embedded. Now they're smashing her with a hammer and stabbing her with needles to prepare her for the fight, shortly after Greg Jackson says" nobody expects her to win" into the camera. Boy oh boy.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
with mma being what it is women's mma especially I could for sure see this being a holly Holm thing. who else is hype for my dude Brian Ortega! I've been hyping him up in these threads for years it seems

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I think I just saw an ACCIDENTAL TUF leak that said DC'a team was undefeated for this season of tuf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Spoiler tags take little effort and tuf needs all the help it can get. I'm sorry you had to click the words, Crispybaby.

• Locked thread