Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I thought we already agreed on

UFC March - Duck of the Irish

Maybe...

UFC March - Duck of the Irish (+Jon Jones)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

VagueRant posted:

I want to believe Yana will win. How unreasonable am I being?

Also I love Frankie Edgar and I wish he was fighting someone more interesting.

Yana was unable to create any meaningful offense (without referee gross incompetence) against a woman who was unable to create any meaningful offense against Cyborg. I know MMA math isn't a useful metric, but this is loving exponential: Evinger clowned Yana the way that Cyborg clowned Evinger - it may have even been more lopsided than that in their rematch.

They're basically bringing in a guy who got clowned by Darrel Horcher to fight Khabib.

e. if Yana wins, I would call it the biggest upset in big-show MMA history.

• Locked thread