Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Chris James 2 posted:

Daniel Cormier is gonna beat the greatest heavyweight in UFC history

Itís very unlikely that DC gets a superfight with Brock after he beats Stipe, so I doubt it and frankly Iíd pick Brock in that one if it did happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Woodley is a giant 170, Nate struggled terribly at 170 due to size and strength issues and only found success after returning to 155, stupid matchup of no interest to anyone. Woodley is welcome to fight Nick when heís unbanned in (checks newspaper) four hundred years.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wonder which ref will get blamed for an extremely non competitive womenís fight that never should have happened this time

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Memento posted:

That's very true, but the fight still had no business being sanctioned. A 14-3 mma fighter who is also a kickboxing world champion and considered one of the best female muay thai fighters in the world, with a 18-year combat sports career vs someone who started training fighting three years ago and is a blue belt in bjj. Sure, she had an 8-0 record but some of the girls she beat had records like 4-8, 2-5 and 0-6.

What's really stupid about it is that it makes no one look good. Bullet looks bad for beating the poo poo out of a tomato can, Cachoiera looks bad for how viciously she got mauled, her corner look like idiots for letting her go back out there after the first, the UFC looks bad because of how long it was left to go for, Yamasaki is always going to look like he has atlanto-axial subluxation due to having congenital trisomy on the 21st chromosome, and the commission looks bad for letting them get into the octagon together.

It's a real shift away from the Joe Silva school of booking where it would have been good for the promotion going forward no matter who wins. Imagine Cachoiera got insanely lucky and won this. You're going to put her in the #1 contender spot at W125 like they did with Schevchenko? gently caress no.

Yeah

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The cyborg/holm card did the same buys as the LHW/HW title fights card so *does the new york guy shrug*

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Drex Zamborga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Iím glad Drex Mambgota was able to take time away from being a character on season 4 of Fargo to have a ufc fight.

• Locked thread