Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

It's a real shift away from the Joe Silva school of booking where it would have been good for the promotion going forward no matter who wins.

Who should she have fought instead to make that the case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Aside from Hunt and the Rock, are there any compelling fights on this card? I don't know much about most of the other people I've seen mentioned.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Formiga vs Nguyen should be pretty good.

Thank you, thank you. I'm gonna watch, anyway, because I like Hunt, and I want to see the fight between the guy who definitely cheats, and the guy who looks like he cheats, but it's always good to have more fights to keep an eye on.

Anyone know what kind of money Hunt is on, these days? He can't have much of this left in him. He's obviously insane, but I like him, anyway, and I don't want to tune into Elite #1 Underground Cage Grudge Supreme on the Ocho and see a 56-year-old Hunt getting his brains scrambled.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Romero missed weight by 3 pounds :(

Man, if there’s one thing I expect elite wrestling cheats to be able to do, it’s cut weight.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
214 new posts. I am travelling forward in time to let you all know how excited I am for the journey I am about to embark upon. Now, back to page 22 with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Frankie owns, and I don’t care who he’s fighting, I just want to watch him fight.

• Locked thread