Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...tina-shevchenko

quote:

BELEM, Brazil — Priscila Cachoeira will be forced to go under the knife following a rough UFC debut.

“She tore her meniscus and ACL in the beginning of the first round, the first time they engaged, and it went all downhill from that moment,” Okamura said. “We couldn’t do anything."

"She was in pain, she got hurt in the first exchange, and told me in between rounds that she hurt her knee but I told her to shut up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

IIRC, Babcock retired after that happened, I'm not surprised.

Also, there was this great one from Bellator, where the fighter chokes the guy out with the von Flue and has to argue with the ref to let him know the guy is unconscious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr5bGzP6fQ

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

Marcus Davis wasn't a lot of things. He wasn't very good at fighting, he wasn't a very good person, he wasn't very Irish. But he was certainly a real welterweight.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
In guard

i for one am glad that mousasi is over in bellator where he can win questionable decisions over guys that were easily beaten by tito ortiz

it's much more fitting for him

• Locked thread