Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Tiki themed turd golem has some untapped potential as a WWE gimmick.

Browne: I'm not very good and I gently caress up a lot. Oh also I'm 6'7"
McMahon: You're my new World Champion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't get that either - they found a drug in his system, they found proof that the drug was in there through no fault of his own, so why is he getting banned from fighting? So he'll learn the lesson not to get accidentally drugged by a food product that doesn't correctly list what is inside of it and isn't on any prohibited lists?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

mewse posted:

Michael Jackson is dead.

So you're saying Punk has a slim chance of winning?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

I would hope this one is stopped before 200+ strikes land

That's probably a little optimistic, but maybe the referee will only make her clearly tap out twice before noticing and calling off the match!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is this one of those things where it is live-streamed and they allow open questions? I vaguely recall the last time Jones appeared in one of these being a complete clusterfuck (and extremely entertaining)?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Black Beast goddamn rules :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

threeagainstfour posted:

He went deep tonight

Went? He's still in there, fighting the good fight :patriot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Triticum Guzzler posted:

sage should be a backstage reporter for UFC on Nickelodeon

gently caress, that's perfect.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CommonShore posted:

Giblert Burns was too fat so he's not allowed to fight on Saturday and his fight with Olivier Aubin-Mercier has been scratched. O A-M will get a new opponent on an upcoming card.

They should give O A-M an interim title by way of apology.

Hell, give one to Giblert too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gay Horney posted:

kept burying his head into sages abs for a long time

I thought you said he didn't win? :heysexy:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

FishBowlRobot posted:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...the-first-place

So it looks like what used to be guaranteed money for wearing ugly Reebok gear is now conditional and based on whether the UFC feels an athlete has met media obligations and followed their code of conduct.

Well this is pretty loving evil

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Triticum Guzzler posted:

to review:

jon jones admitted to not doing the online seminars for usada, and having malki kawa forge his signature
jon jones said he signed an nda that he could not disclose the amount he gave to the woman he crashed into. minutes later he says he gave her a million dollars.
jon jones brought somebody with him to give public comment and say he shouldn't get any punishment except a fine

God I wish I hadn't missed the live hearing, but thanks to you and everybody else for the recap. It sounded like a blast.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lid posted:

UFC science stuff Marches on

drat that's good, but what about The Duck of the Irish?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hope DC spent the whole day grilling and going :mmmhmm: while all this was happening

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bluedeanie posted:

Tyron Woodley drew a heavy sigh as he picked up the phone

I'd say that Urijah Faber would intercept the call to inform him that Sage belongs to him now, but then I remembered that Faber is always the last to know that one of his terrible sons has abandoned him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah use spoilers, thanks.

• Locked thread