Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

An actually good corner

https://streamable.com/y11x2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

He beat Michael Chandler twice, once by TKO, and went on to dive into a Nik Lentz guillotine in the UFC.

I’m guessing he had some pretty tremendous performance anxiety issues that manifested in all of his fights in the UFC, except for the fight with Cowboy which he was, if I remember correctly, doing pretty well in despite being way smaller than Olivera. That was until he broke a rib and Cowboy took over.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 15, 2018

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

He lost to Tony yea, but the fight was awesome and his submission victories leading up to that fight were all sick.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I think Conor did land more punches than Pac on Floyd, but not all punches are created equal and if I remember correctly they were almost all weak arm punches that he threw because he’s not super comfortable fighting in the range Floyd forced that fight into from round 4 to the end, and he had no way to stop Floyd from getting in that range without his kicks.

Conor has great cardio when he feels in control of a fight, like the Holloway fight. He has terrible cardio when he isn’t in control as he starts to force everything looking for a finish. Also the way he fights will always burn energy fast.

In the second Nate fight I don’t think he showed improved cardio. He just fought much smarter and did what he had to do, such as literally turning his back and running from exchanges, to survive till the end of the fight and get the decision after it became clear Nate wasn’t going away.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Feb 19, 2018

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

The Black Beast goddamn rules :allears:

He went deep tonight

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Sage doesn’t move his head at all and seemed to get the worst of every exchange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Conor noticed that people had stopped talking about him for 5 minutes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfgvR31Hu1i/?taken-by=thenotoriousmma

• Locked thread