Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Good op but itís a lil short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

He canít poop

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Canít wait for Eddie to cry about Nate somehow

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Gay Horney posted:

mario disagrees. i forgot to add that I don't support his mentality but I've heard it explained before

Powerful back pedal

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

choose the sword, and you will join me in getting punched on the ground 200+ times. choose the ball, and you will join your mother in rizin. you don't understand my words, but second round come on let's go.

Lmfao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Cody vs Frankie would be cool

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Yeah her corner probably should have saved her

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Tight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Wasnít it nick who threw the towel in for Nate?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

lmfao again and forever at you don't understand my words, but second round come on let's go.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

Woodley is a giant 170, Nate struggled terribly at 170 due to size and strength issues and only found success after returning to 155, stupid matchup of no interest to anyone. Woodley is welcome to fight Nick when heís unbanned in (checks newspaper) four hundred years.

397 years with a credit for the 3 years it took them to decide how long to ban him for

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Jerkoff

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Phil the New York bad rear end baroni

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Willie finds Asian men incredibly attractive

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

MMA confessions: I have trouble remembering which one is Chris Weidman and which one is Luke Rockhold unless I'm looking directly at a picture of one of them

Uh ok

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

ones taller

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

CommonShore posted:

The really cool thing here is that if she gets cut, that she'll be in a strong position to argue that she was fired for attempting to unionize, and that will put the UFC in a really tough legal position, especially if the union succeeds. Her record (assuming a loss to Ladd) is bad enough that the UFC will be able to try the "uhhh we would have fired her anyway and the union thing is just a coincidence" but not so bad that they'd for sure win in court, as the UFC hasn't walked many fighters for going WWL.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Thats total ignorant horse poo poo but even if it was true lol at that being the really cool thing

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Theyíre not even considered employees yet lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

CommonShore posted:

But if they cut her in these circumstances it could end up in court, where that could get debated, which is what I'm talking about.

I know that the US doesn't give a poo poo about workers rights, and that the UFC could cut her and get away with it, but that wouldn't stop her from litigating over it. Much of this is about what ends up in front of judges where.

Yeah she could spend 5x her net worth to lose in court if she wants to

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Bjorn has your back for sure homeboy

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Home girl

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Dan Didio posted:

Gus would KO Rockhold without much trouble.

yeah probably

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

if weidman wasn't kinda slow/plodding and didnt throw that dumb rear end spin kick he would have probably beat rockhold too

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

he had some rough luck for sure

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Matt Lindland posted:

I hope the alpha male guys donít explain sex to sage.

they'll do more than explain it

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

theyre gonna have sex with him is what im saying

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

everyone knows gsp ran away because of the hendricks beating

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

https://streamable.com/fvj33

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

They would have cut her anyway

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

kevin lee is pretty good

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Thatís a cool bike

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

he punches himself out which can get you even if you have good cardio

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

cowboy should change his name to jetski cuzzinbanger

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

david carmichael posted:

Yeah. And not just in yhe literal sense of punching. He throws yhe same capoeira combos in every fight, throws a pile of kicks and straight lefts, snd then immediately slows down. It would takr a lot of bike work to get to the point to maintain his early pace/pressure for 3 rounds, let alone five

lol yeah in the first nate fight he threw that same lead left uppercut so many times with power and tired himself out

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Matt Lindland posted:

I think he drilled that for RDA because it makes literally no sense to wing giant uppercuts from the outside at a diaz

Yeah could be

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

it was pretty badass

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

He never raped and pillaged that Brazilian favela either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Thatís a bad fight