Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustle Hound

all is known
i have archives but i don't want to read all the threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
stastically, some goons died

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

we laughed
we cried
we hurled

Duckbox

The alt right took over or the sjw mods are running amok or we all died and this is purgatory. I lost track tbh

Papa Was A Video Toaster

SA contains multitudes, BYOB contains like maybe 30 posters.

BoldFrankensteinMir

The front page finally completely fell apart, despite BYOB's best efforts. That oomph has been relocated to banner ads now.

Sig by Heather Papps

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I single handily saved BYOB from Arnie.

----------------

Hustle Hound

all is known

Duckbox posted:

The alt right took over or the sjw mods are running amok or we all died and this is purgatory. I lost track tbh

oh good/no, what a relief/shame

shame on an IGA

Caro is alive
Most of TCC isn't
Zuarg is still Zuarg

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh right, we've been uncomfortably processing exactly how responsible we are for inspiring two children in Wisconsin to stab their friend nearly to death, that happened.

Sig by Heather Papps

Robot Made of Meat

In my very limited circle, what happened in the last 3 years on SA frums is that I finally joined, and that the images on BYOB started slowly spinning.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
whatever happened it wasnt my fault

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

osirisisdead posted:

whatever happened it wasnt my fault

what about the good stuff

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

alnilam posted:

what about the good stuff

Those were me

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The game people started tracking the rise fall and further fall of star citizen which is possibly the largest scam in video game history.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

The well of Bitcoin comedy springs eternal. Zuarg is still zuarg, but with Bitcoin.

Duckbox

All your favorite posters got permabanned for crimes against humanity, but it's OK. We're still here.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Oh right, we've been uncomfortably processing exactly how responsible we are for inspiring two children in Wisconsin to stab their friend nearly to death, that happened.

Yeah, that killed the slenderman joke dead. I'm kinda disgusted they are still making that movie.

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

Oh, Rich got married again, and his wife kind of had a meltdown moderating a forum, I think. Luckily I almost never venture outside of BYOB on SA, so I don't know a lot about it.

I hope things ended up going OK, she seems nice.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
One man made a hotdog company, but he and his dogs are of questionable quality. Another went to Syria and he was certainly unwell before and worse after.

Piso Mojado

9/11 happened

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

9/11 happened

It definitely did not.

alnilam

cda posted:

It definitely did not.

According to American Calendar Co., it happened at least 3 times in the last 3 years

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

It definitely did not.

by saying this you do a diservice not only to byob, but also the brave service men and women who fought on 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Love November the 9th, great day of the year

• Locked thread