Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
One King James Bible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I have a little full auto .22 attached to the keymod rail on my shtf rifle. The idea is that you use .22 for suppressing fire, and then 7.62 for kill shots

lmao at this call of duty poo poo

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lots of protein bars.

Lots.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*has an expensive rifle with thousands of dollars of aftermarket attachments*

*daydreams obsessively about shooting people during the apocalypse*

*gets head bashed in with a rock while sleeping on the first night*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Who What Now posted:

lmao at this call of duty poo poo

plus its oxballs :whitewater:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Universe Master posted:

Lots of protein bars.

Lots.

Give a man a protein bar, he has protein for a day.
Teach a man to suck cock, he has protein for the rest of his life.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a bunch of amphetamines

you know, for alertness

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Keep cold weather gear and shoes in your trunk during the winter if you live in a cold place in case your car breaks down and also the weather is cold

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fishy Joe posted:

Keep cold weather gear and shoes in your trunk during the winter if you live in a cold place in case your car breaks down and also the weather is cold

You mean a blanket?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

I prefer "the sword of St. Jerome" iykwim

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fishy Joe posted:

Ok but where do I keep the trunk?

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
A permanent supply of clean water

A large and geographically concentrated social group with as many professions represented as possible.

A code of behavior, pre agreed on if possible, governing the actions of said social group.

Manufacturing capacity, schools, hospitals.

Defensible borders between your social group and others

Basically what I'm saying is live in a real country/state that isn't going to fall apart of its own weight

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Twat McTwatterson posted:

seems like .22 lr is the best option then, anything else is too heavy

Back when I was fresh out of highschool I took an offhand shot at a deer at around 100 yards with a .22, naturally it nailed the poor bastard in the head, and it rolled all the way down a hill flopping all around

Since I wasn't expecting to actually hit it and we had no idea what to do, we hid the body to avoid fish and game and came back at night. Our rental had a tow hitch so we roped the deer to it and dragged it all the way back to the cabin

Naturally this left a mile long smear of blood since half the loving thing wore away during the trip but fortunately it snowed, or else somebody could track it right back to us

We made a big fuckin bonfire and gave that motherfucker a viking funeral :patriot:

This post is an artistic work of fiction

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
A gun and the address of an acquaintance that owns survival gear but not firearms.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

a pallet of hockey masks and a pallet of machetes

my neighborhood is getting organized, whether they like it or not

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

a copy of John J Palmers "How to Brew"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nerses IV posted:

Back when I was fresh out of highschool I took an offhand shot at a deer at around 100 yards with a .22, naturally it nailed the poor bastard in the head, and it rolled all the way down a hill flopping all around

Since I wasn't expecting to actually hit it and we had no idea what to do, we hid the body to avoid fish and game and came back at night. Our rental had a tow hitch so we roped the deer to it and dragged it all the way back to the cabin

Naturally this left a mile long smear of blood since half the loving thing wore away during the trip but fortunately it snowed, or else somebody could track it right back to us

We made a big fuckin bonfire and gave that motherfucker a viking funeral :patriot:

This post is an artistic work of fiction

This is like that movie where they killed a deer but it turned out to be a person huh because I remember reading this in the papers

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

One of those butt plugs that harnesses the kinetic energy of your anal contractions to charge a battery

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Paracord. Lots of paracord. A full paracord torc and vest

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Whistle (for signaling and bears)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Your equipment is gonna vary depending on what class you take op what's your character gonna be like in the apocalypse we need more info

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Blue Train posted:

Your equipment is gonna vary depending on what class you take op what's your character gonna be like in the apocalypse we need more info

level 12 dwarven cocksmith

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Who What Now posted:

You mean a blanket?

What's a blanket shoe

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Little bracelet that turns into a rope

Hell yeah I want one just like jet li in lethal weapon 4 had

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sancho posted:

Hell yeah I want one just like jet li in lethal weapon 4 had

Oh you mean a rosary. I think you have to be Catholic to buy one of those

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fleshlight

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nerses IV posted:

This post is an autistic work of fiction

Minor fix

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What's a blanket shoe

Get a load of this nerd that's never heard of a blanket shoe!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Tactical rectal thermometer
Nerds Rope
$25 Walmart gift card

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The most important gear is worth nothing if you don't know how to use it. It's important to train just like you're going to fight. That's why tonight I've gone to Philadelphia to test out my DMR/optics system while defending business owners and public property from looters.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

a bunch of amphetamines

you know, for alertness

jokes aside people eat like 30% less food on even low dose adderall, now consider how much space/weight you'd need to store 30% more food before even considering cost and risk of expiring

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

a tank

make sure it's got a diesel engine none of this turbine garbage

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

extra stout posted:

jokes aside people eat like 30% less food on even low dose adderall, now consider how much space/weight you'd need to store 30% more food before even considering cost and risk of expiring

That just means you'll lose 30% more weight. Body fat is actually the most space efficient and portable way to store food. I try to maintain at least a year's supply on my person at all times. Target for at least a half pound per day, more if you're active.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
a semi-truck full of beer, liquor and cigarettes

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

an airtight bag and a belt

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Enough opiates to kill a horse.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
A SomethingAwful dot com forums account

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
The real enemy will be boredom. In our pre-apocalyptic society we experience constant, ceaseless hyper-stimulation. Packing enough gear to satisfy this extraordinary need, that is also lightweight and multi-functional is no easy task. That's why I recommend bringing both a dildo and a fleshlight. As you're already undoubtedly starting to imagine, the possibilities are endless.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

daikatana :agesilaus:

also an archived copy of wikihow on an e-reader with a solar charger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Sinding Johansson posted:

I recommend bringing both a dildo and a fleshlight. As you're already undoubtedly starting to imagine, the possibilities are endless.

Think about where you are. That plan ends in goons getting sidelined while the dildo gets it on with the fleshlight.

• Locked thread