Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

amusinginquiry posted:

It is NOT fair how they treat d Kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wakko posted:

weirdly, goons, otherwise known for adventurousness and physical/mental endurance, don't do too much survivalism

I think it's their crippling suicidal depression

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Motherfucker if you think a good flashlight is "wacky" then you're already dead!

What I really want are some exhaustive goon reviews on fake MREs. Can't just buy whatever alex jones is selling...or maybe those ones are actually good? Someone recruit Steve1989, this is the quality of review I am looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykpMcrVtR0

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

null posted:

What I really want are some exhaustive goon reviews on fake MREs. Can't just buy whatever alex jones is selling...or maybe those ones are actually good? Someone recruit Steve1989, this is the quality of review I am looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DykpMcrVtR0

He didn't even eat any of it wtf kind of review is that

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

he will smoke 75 year old cigarettes/eat 75 year old food but a man's gotta draw the line somewhere

naem
May 29, 2011

null posted:

Anyone got a link to a goon survivalist ask/tell thread? Read this thread looking for serious suggestions but people are being wacky and suggesting strange things. Could gbs be recreated in a fashion via ham radio if the internet goes down?

3-6 weeks worth of canned food and 1 gallon of water per person per day, a deck of playing cards, flashlight/batteries, and a bucket to poop in. A bag of cat litter to pour in the bucket (on top of your poop). And an air tight lid. Now you can shelter in place. You're welcome.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Lots of Dogs.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

null posted:

he will smoke 75 year old cigarettes/eat 75 year old food but a man's gotta draw the line somewhere

One of his videos there was some sort of dead insect in the food. No sure why he didn't eat it, it can't be that bad if it killed a potential infestation.

Watching people eat real MREs is a better option.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg4HVbxotRg&t=48s

Cosmonaut food.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2agmW159nKU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

naem posted:

3-6 weeks worth of canned food and 1 gallon of water per person per day, a deck of playing cards, flashlight/batteries, and a bucket to poop in. A bag of cat litter to pour in the bucket (on top of your poop). And an air tight lid. Now you can shelter in place. You're welcome.

Most americans don't need the food. Substitute an emergency radio and a high-power pistol instead. I recommend something in 10mm auto

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Build a castle deep in the wilderness out of bad dragon dildos and fill it with guns, ammo, mre's, water, a diesel generator, fuel, and a speaker to blast the Aqua. Your hidden away dread castle will be both fun an unassailable should anyone discover it.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

staberind posted:

Lots of Dogs.

Good for protection, company, hunting small game, and, in a pinch, a meal

also may get telepathic abilities in the post-apocalyptic wasteland? not sure if that is guaranteed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

It's meth that's almost a century old.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

null posted:

What I really want are some exhaustive goon reviews on fake MREs.

is this good enough

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

I should probably do this.

ty I will check this out first

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
theres really only one right answer to the question of societal collapse and that's a cache of enough drugs to get so goddam high you poo poo your pants and loving die on the spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A history book to remind you that you don't have it THAT bad.

• Locked thread