Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I've been listening to the scanner since the game ended, I've heard about a Christmas Tree on fire, people climbing up the facades of buildings all over the city, at least one flipped car, people climbing the huge gate of what looked like the capitol building or city hall or something. I've heard about all kinds of petty crimes, fights, windows breaking, people breaking into private property, people climbing on traffic lights all over. It's incredibly entertaining, wish I was in Philly right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I saw that on the local tv stream as well. It took place all over Philadelphia, I'm guessing started by a single group of drunk Eagles fans and spreading like a virus throughout the crowd

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Drunk Badger posted:

I heard a trooper was run over by someone on a quad

poo poo I missed that. I did hear a lot of officers unable to check in (I'm assuming due to crowd noise or being busy talking down drunks) and people getting worried about them.

Then when this huge convoy of police cars and trucks moved down that main street, people were moving out of the way and then following them and banging on the windows as they made their way through the crowd.

what a scene

Play
Apr 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/...agenumber%3D191

• Locked thread