Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

Yea it's unfair that this loss had to come from a genuinely great game, because all the non bonkers fans are just being normal human beings and going 'aw sucks we didn't get it but hey hell of a game right' and I'm not here for respectful acknowledgement of the sport we all enjoy I'm here for meltdowns damnit.

here we go, 98.5 stream caller throwing belichick under the bus lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Vertical Lime posted:

the very angry patriots postgame show

https://tunein.com/985thesportshub/

Has a drunken Cris Collinsworth called in yet

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

iospace posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:argh:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

iospace posted:

Just want to let you know you're my favorite Pats poster, and I seriously mean that.

betrayal!!! :negative:

i guess i dont post enough around here anymore

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

lollin' irl

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im grateful we can give you so much joy though, rest of the world

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTyk5dG9fSk

:roflolmao:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its like that comic that got made fun of about the dude stealing his bike and going well the net happiness in the world went up :unsmith:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Gronk talking about retirement, DO IT

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Zyla posted:

its like that comic that got made fun of about the dude stealing his bike and going well the net happiness in the world went up :unsmith:

in a similar vein to any patriots fan dying i guess

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

So what the hell did Malcolm Butler do to make himself unworthy to play with the elite superstars of the New England Patriots defense

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/960361010904338432

look at dis guy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Eric the Mauve posted:

So what the hell did Malcolm Butler do to make himself unworthy to play with the elite superstars of the New England Patriots defense

It was known that he had to go to the hospital early this week for “flu like symptoms” and didn’t fly out with the team. My conspiracy theory is that he got sooo loving hammered during the weekend that he ended up in the hospital and missed the team flight.

I know Belichick said that he wasn’t benched for disciplinary reasons but It’s the only thing that makes loving sense.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:lol:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

Hey yo PM me jerk. I promise not to troll you about this. I wanna know how you're doing with stuff. <3

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

fsif posted:

That concussion must have been really fuckin serious :(((

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zyla posted:

It's largely that. :glomp:

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It was known that he had to go to the hospital early this week for “flu like symptoms” and didn’t fly out with the team. My conspiracy theory is that he got sooo loving hammered during the weekend that he ended up in the hospital and missed the team flight.

I know Belichick said that he wasn’t benched for disciplinary reasons but It’s the only thing that makes loving sense.

Yeah, "flulike symptoms" has been sports code for "drunk off his rear end/too hung over to get out of bed" since Curly Lambeau's days and beyond

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

iospace posted:

It's largely that. :glomp:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

is still around :toot:

and we're still cool as heck

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Zyla posted:

That concussion must have been really fuckin serious :(((

it's not even the concussion how many loving back surgeries has that dude had

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey yo PM me jerk. I promise not to troll you about this. I wanna know how you're doing with stuff. <3

ugh real fuckin bad, my car's transmission gave out yesterday on the way to a huge gathering of friends, and then i slipped and got a concussion walking out of the mechanic's and was in the ER for a couple hours praying my brain wasnt bleeding

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

it's not even the concussion how many loving back surgeries has that dude had

he didnt get cleared for a whole fuckin week, for the superbowl, that must be real bad

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Aw man, why'd he have to go and ruin it?

fsif posted:

C'mon boys, melt it down. Gronk goes to a life of full-time partying, Brady and Belichick hate and discontent...

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

The Patriots started the season by losing and ended it losing and I am glad of it. Here’s to 0-16 and Brady being locked up for being a pedophile.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Everyone being interviewed is avoiding the questions about Butler. There is SERIOUS resentment simmering among the Patriots players about his benching. Something loving happened.

He better have loving killed a guy last weekend or his benching is inexcusable.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Gronk's going to publish the greatest autobiography of all time, if I could preorder it 10 years in advance I would

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr/status/960353008625373185

lol what

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

Gronk's going to publish the greatest autobiography of all time, if I could preorder it 10 years in advance I would

i wouldnt count on him being able to remember much of any of his time :smith:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

its incredible a polar bear can play football and use the spoken word asking him to write in our language seems a bit much

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

ugh real fuckin bad, my car's transmission gave out yesterday on the way to a huge gathering of friends, and then i slipped and got a concussion walking out of the mechanic's and was in the ER for a couple hours praying my brain wasnt bleeding

Goddamn. Can I drop you a line about something else? I remembered another piece of advice. :)

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

He’s literally getting an online degree in divinity from liberty university lmao

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
Tom Brady and bill b just lost a super bowl to a backup qb

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/BGriff01/status/960362976439095298

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
:laffo:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Hello,

The Patriots are bad.

thanks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
imagine having a defense worse than the pats

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Goddamn. Can I drop you a line about something else? I remembered another piece of advice. :)

yeah ofc

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/AlbertBurneko/status/960358477217583104

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
The last Patriot is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Imagine two weeks to game plan against Nick Foles and welp just can't stop him!