Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

discworld is all I read posted:

He continues being a hunk and a half. I'm a bit bummed that I was worried about making a new thread for it on here, but I just kinda pooped them out with my Christmas vacation and it seemed like it'd end up being a dump. I do hope people can enjoy it though and then they can enjoy this final installment of Echo Night.

Thanks for putting it out there, it was pretty interesting to see the end even though I think it seemed like the least good one in the series that far. Now to make some time to catch up on this LP, hopefully Beyond kept the interesting parts of the earlier games despite the platform generation change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread