Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
they'll fry just about anything, I think to myself while eating the fried souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
New at the State Fair- Deep Fry YOURSELF! That's right, for the penultimate in fair food festivities your last experience can be consuming yourself!

Qualified and highly trained (lol!) fair foodies will bathe you, batter you, and dip you feet first (so we ALL can share in that special look on your face displayed on a large screen monitor) into a boiling vat of genuine State Fair lard. Immediately afterward (and just before you expire) you will then get to eat yourself!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

*me, incredulously* God there's barely anything there, and I think you burned it. You're charging 7 bucks...for this?

*carny* Listen you didn't give me much to work with okay buddy?

Macnult

*disappointed* No, it's fine, I just... when you said we're eating souls I thought you meant like soul f... nevermind

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
They're OK with some ranch

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Ordered the fried Dark Souls but I died

vanisher

Um, sir... Your sign says you are selling "foals"? Its illegal to sell horse meat at...

Oh its short for "Fried Souls"?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
These fried souls are making me thirsty!

Robot Made of Meat

Hugh Malone posted:

They're OK with some ranch

What isn't? (at least at the State Fair)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
"Father Mulhaney! Good to see you, enjoying the fair?", I queried.

"I'm here on business, my son," said Mulhaney, clutching a greasy brown bag from which emanated an eerie glow.

google THIS

What the hell? All I got was a paper tray full of batter crunchies. They don't even taste like ginger.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"I shouldn't I really shouldn't, I just got down to 190, but what's the point of going to the fair right?"
"1 fried soul please"
*I take a bite, light shoots out of my eyes and all of my skin slides off my arms, my legs melt into a puddle of flesh with my gaping torso jutting out at a slight angle, through what's left of my mouth I rasp
"... I'm so bad"

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 6, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

Chasterson posted:

"I shouldn't I really shouldn't, I just got down to 190, but what's the point of going to the fair right?"
"1 fried soul please"
*I take a bite, light shoots out of my eyes and all of my skin slides off my arms, my legs melt into a puddle of flesh with my gaping torso jutting out at a slight angle, through what's left of my mouth I rasp
"... I'm so bad"

cda

by Hand Knit
Rural Farmers competing for the blue ribbon prize for the biggest soul

cda

by Hand Knit
Message in a spiderweb: SOME SOUL

Twenty Four

"This fair food tastes like shoe leather!"

"That's because they're fried soles."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
This sucks because the fair isn't til September and now I'm craving fried souls so bad I've spent too much on a fryer and a cursed tome THANKS

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Tried the air fryer I bought from TV on these souls... the light came on but they just went into it

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

This sucks because the fair isn't til September and now I'm craving fried souls so bad I've spent too much on a fryer and a cursed tome THANKS

lol

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Cuisinart Cursed Tome

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
1st edition Joy of Cooking bathed in the blood of innocents

----------------

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

cda posted:

1st edition Joy of Cooking bathed in the blood of innocents

then deep fried a page at a time.

Robot Made of Meat

Barking Gecko posted:

then deep fried a page at a time.

As long as it's served with Ranch Dipping Sauce, you know I'll buy an order!

joke_explainer

cda posted:

Cuisinart Cursed Tome

google THIS

The devil: I'll wager this golden fiddle for your soul.

Me: Dude, just get your own, they're right over there and they're like five bucks.

google THIS

Hugh Malone posted:

Tried the air fryer I bought from TV on these souls... the light came on but they just went into it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

The devil: I'll wager this golden fiddle for your soul.

Me: Dude, just get your own, they're right over there and they're like five bucks.

cda posted:

Message in a spiderweb: SOME SOUL

Twenty Four posted:

"This fair food tastes like shoe leather!"

"That's because they're fried soles."

google THIS

I knew a guy who had a soul food truck in South Korea. One time he acquired an extremely rare soul, that of a fish's shoe, which was in torment because fish don't have feet. But he let a customer have it, not realizing its value.

He sold the sole sole sole soul in Seoul.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

I knew a guy who had a soul food truck in South Korea. One time he acquired an extremely rare soul, that of a fish's shoe, which was in torment because fish don't have feet. But he let a customer have it, not realizing its value.

Old King Cole tried fry his soul but Don Cornelius had a Sooouuul Traaaiiinnn

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

Hahaha :golfclap:

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Duckbox

Carnie burnt my soul and now it's all hard and shriveled and condemned to hell for infinity. How hard is it to use a timer? Smdh.

Robot Made of Meat

Duckbox posted:

Carnie burnt my soul and now it's all hard and shriveled and condemned to hell for infinity. How hard is it to use a timer? Smdh.

Wait. Your soul wasn't hard and shriveled and conemned to hell for infinity before?

Duckbox

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Wait. Your soul wasn't hard and shriveled and conemned to hell for infinity before?

Yeah but now it smells like burnt shrimp and the other damned are gonna make fun of me. :ohdear:

kalel

After the Advent of Fire, the three lords found the great souls within the flame. But your progenitor discovered a fourth, unique soul... the Fried Soul.

cda

by Hand Knit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

After the Advent of Fire, the three lords found the great souls within the flame. But your progenitor discovered a fourth, unique soul... the Fried Soul.

Farecoal

There he go
In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was the State Fair, and with the Fair came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, HDL and LDL.

kalel

Farecoal posted:

In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was the State Fair, and with the Fair came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, HDL and LDL.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
eating a fried soul with a glass of spirits while smoking an American Spirit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

snuck under the roller coaster to grab up all the souls that fell out of peoples pockets

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

• Locked thread