Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
just something to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
you are now following @atticthoughts

kalel

The Instagram of Anne Frank

cda

by Hand Knit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

The Instagram of Anne Frank

Anne Frank photo with the dog face filter

BoldFrankensteinMir

cda posted:

Anne Frank photo with the dog face filter

Triumph of the Web right there.

This thread deserves to Number the Stars 5!

Sig by Heather Papps

wearing a lampshade

The livejournal of Anne Frank

BoldFrankensteinMir

I enjoy her pod-o-caust.

Sig by Heather Papps

Macnult

The price you pay when your bitmoji location is public

BoldFrankensteinMir

"Anne Frank's GPS" is my new Ska band thanks for listening vote and subscribe.

Sig by Heather Papps

cda

by Hand Knit

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I enjoy her pod-o-caust.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
#flowersintheatticbutnotthecreepyvcandrewskind

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

*Bangs broom handle on the ceiling* "Stop live streaming!!!! Do you know what time it is???"

wearing a lampshade

Anne Frank screaming "ohmygodohmygod" after reading Bieber's signature in her guestbook

BoldFrankensteinMir

Somehow the torment of a child robbed of her budding adulthood by fascist hatemongers loses something when it starts with "Hey guys!"

Sig by Heather Papps

wearing a lampshade

Anne Frank planning out her next YouTube episode, deciding if she should feature more of her chihuahua, wondering if she should start using a catchphrase like "That's So Frank"

BoldFrankensteinMir

Her amazon wishlist is nothing but Hello Kitty.

Getting this joke requires too much research for this exercise to be funny anymore...

Sig by Heather Papps

Macnult

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Schindler's List Trailer - A.Frank Reaction - (Live Reaction/Review) Youtube

"Hey guys I'm here with another live reaction vid, this one is for a movie called Schindler's list. Black and white, already bored with this one. HOLD UP. Is that Liam Neesons? From Tooken? Ha! Liam Neesons is maahhhh shiiiiiiiittttt"

fakeedit: I don't understand the live reaction videos on youtube but I figure they're something like that. Why are there so many of them? Who is watching someone else watch something? I just don't get it. I think the only one of these I saw was the Force Awakens actors reacting to watching the trailer, and that I understand because they're able to see a glimpse of the finished product they worked on for the first time.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

BoldFrankensteinMir

Unboxing video of endive for the 25th time in a row.

Sig by Heather Papps

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Anne Frank screaming "ohmygodohmygod" after reading Bieber's signature in her guestbook

Lmao

cda

by Hand Knit
Anne Frank was NEET

Jolo

cda posted:

Anne Frank was NEET

Himouto Annefranku-Chan

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

BoldFrankensteinMir

World War Meitu

Sig by Heather Papps

the unabonger
anne frank: belieber

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Macnult posted:

The price you pay when your bitmoji location is public

Ben Carsons Ghost

Getting this joke requires too much research for this exercise to be funny anymore...

i understood this reference

BoldFrankensteinMir

Ben Carsons Ghost posted:

i understood this reference

Good, now excuse me while I finish this sad loving book oh my god... uh internet jokes I guess *weeps*

Ben Carsons Ghost

Good, now excuse me while I finish this sad loving book oh my god... uh internet jokes I guess *weeps*

i was in a musical based on the diary and it basically ruined my life

cda

by Hand Knit

Ben Carsons Ghost posted:

i was in a musical based on the diary and it basically ruined my life

lol is that real

FreshCutFries

Jolo

Anne Frank eats a whole pack of microwave burritos. Now that's what I call the diary-a of Anne Frank! ha ha!

*It's way funnier when my puppet tells the joke, and then I make this face like 'oh man, you shouldn't have, that joke is in very poor taste'*

kalel

There's only one person I could imagine playing Anne Frank in a musical: Mandy Patinkin

wearing a lampshade

SciFiDownBeat posted:

There's only one person I could imagine playing Anne Frank in a musical: Mandy Patinkin

"My name is Anne Frank. You kill my father, my brother, my aunt, my cousins, their cousins, my grandmother, her sister, her brother, her cousins, their cousins, their children, their children's children, my sister, my other sister, their husbands, their husbands brothers, their husbands sisters, their husbands fathers, their husbands mother's, their husbands grandparents *takes sip of water* their husbands neices and nephews..."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

albany academy posted:

"My name is Anne Frank. You kill my father, my brother, my aunt, my cousins, their cousins, my grandmother, her sister, her brother, her cousins, their cousins, their children, their children's children, my sister, my other sister, their husbands, their husbands brothers, their husbands sisters, their husbands fathers, their husbands mother's, their husbands grandparents *takes sip of water* their husbands neices and nephews..."

Fessik: "He 'as a lot of people to avenge...
...anyone want an orange?"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

SciFiDownBeat posted:

fairly good likeness imho

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
i m going to hell

----------------

Ben Carsons Ghost

cda posted:

lol is that real

it's um

more tasteful than it sounds

the unabonger
uhhh no, its actually completely respectful of me to take this snapchat at the anne frank house. i just honoring anne frank in the way she would like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
stop gestaposting guys

• Locked thread