Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Bayley beat Asuka?
This poll is closed.
No. 3 8.57%
:lol: 18 51.43%
THE BIG DOG! 14 40.00%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Reigns battles Wyatt in Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match
Last week, three hard-hitting Qualifying Matches determined that Braun Strowman, Elias and John Cena would compete in the Men’s Elimination Chamber Match on Sunday, Feb. 25, with the winner of that hellacious bout going on to challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at The Showcase of the Immortals, WrestleMania. However, there are three slots left in the match, and WWE.com can now confirm that Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt will clash one-on-one on Raw for the right to enter the structure, where WrestleMania glory will be on the line.

Triple Threat Match to determine the final entrant in the Men’s Elimination Chamber Match
The Elimination Chamber Match is a grueling test of endurance, both physically and psychologically, as four Superstars — encased in pods — await their chance to enter the fray and battle the competition inside the structure. Naturally, the bout’s final entrant has a clear advantage, getting the opportunity to take advantage of their foes’ fatigue. Tonight, the three Superstars who qualified for the Men’s Elimination Chamber Match will collide in a Triple Threat Match to determine who will be the perilous contest’s final entrant, thereby getting the best opportunity to emerge victorious and challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at WrestleMania. Will Braun Strowman, Elias or John Cena earn that honor?

Cesaro & Sheamus to defend Raw Tag Team Titles against Seth Rollins & Jason Jordan
After Jason Jordan’s injury transformed Royal Rumble’s Raw Tag Team Championship bout into a glorified 2-on-1 Handicap Match, Cesaro & Sheamus defeated Seth Rollins and the “gold-blooded” son of Kurt Angle to become four-time champions. Tonight on Raw, Rollins & Jordan will have an opportunity to reclaim those titles when they face The Bar in a Raw Tag Team Championship rematch. Can Jordan find redemption alongside The Kingslayer?

Bayley to take on Asuka tonight
One week after Sasha Banks was taken to the limit and defeated by the seemingly unbeatable Asuka, The Boss’ best friend Bayley will attempt to give The Empress of Tomorrow her first loss tonight on Raw. Can The Huggable One succeed where Sasha failed, or is Bayley—like so many Superstars before —simply not ready for Asuka?

Which Superstars will compete in the first-ever Women’s Elimination Chamber Match?
Asuka defeated Sasha Banks in an incredible matchup this past Monday night. And while the entire WWE Universe awaits the 2018 Women’s Royal Rumble Match winner’s decision as to which title she will challenge for at WrestleMania, the Raw Women’s division shifts its focus to Sunday, Feb. 25, when the first Women’s Elimination Chamber Match in history is waged for the Raw Women’s Championship. We already know that Little Miss Bliss will be entering the formidable structure to defend her prize, but who else is going in? Look for female Superstars to be confirmed tonight for this anticipated and history-making match.

What’s next for The Miz?
With a little help from his co-stars, The Miztourage, The Miz defeated Roman Reigns in their Intercontinental Title rematch this past Monday night on Raw. This brings The A-Lister that much closer to walking under the bright lights of WrestleMania with Team Red’s workhorse championship around his waist. Now that The Big Dog has been turned back, will we see a new challenger step up to the “must-see” Intercontinental Champion? We’ll find out on Raw.

“Top Guys” finally live up to their nickname
Injuries have plagued The Revival since their debut on Raw last year, but Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder finally seem to be clicking like the “old-school” teams they emulate, picking up back-to-back victories over Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson and Heath Slater & Rhyno on the Royal Rumble Kickoff and Raw, respectively. Who will get a wrestling history lesson from these throwbacks this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Wow new match card artwork. Looks like they got a fresh design graduate making 30K a year!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Bray's nemesis is Roman?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Didn't John Cena qualify for the Elimination Chamber last week or did he beat Finn Balor for nothing?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
What a way to start the show. Make Stephanie the guest ref to really make me want to turn this poo poo off immediately.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh yeah I forgot Bray was champ

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jiro posted:

Bray's nemesis is Roman?

This reminds me how WWE tried to insist that Cena's greatest ever foe was Randy Orton, when it was clearly Edge.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Bray Wyatt looking like Dr. Vink with dreads.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
stfu Roman

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Someone make a gif of Bray's face fading out to Roman's?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

roman reigns should have went with more of a randy savage cup of coffee in the bigtime thing here

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

This reminds me how WWE tried to insist that Cena's greatest ever foe was Randy Orton, when it was clearly the crowd right around 2010.

Bray opening Raw is not inspiring. It is curious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman: Let me tell you what a failure is
Pulls Jason Jordan into frame

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
yo why Roman's head slanted like a rhombus

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hooray they're getting this crap over with. :woop:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So matt harfy intereferes right?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I got Hulu Live TV.

It's okay I guess.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So Roman is going to lose here so he can face Brock at WM, right?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

DarkstarIV posted:

I meant matt hardy but harfy makes me laugh so im keeping it.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DarkstarIV posted:

*laughs Woken Mattishly*

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

I'd like that and also says Roman can't beat Bray without help. So I'm all for it.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Wait is that Coach talking wtf

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Rhonne posted:

So Roman is going to lose here so he can face Brock at WM, right?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I like that Bray straight up said,"When you're a loser and a failure and you hit rock bottom... I'm there too! :haw:"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bray Wyatt is the Dolph Ziggler of RAW.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

fart blood posted:

Coach came back to replace booker.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

fart blood posted:

Coach is back, yep.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Bray Wyatt is the Dolph Ziggler of RAW.

Jesus Christ dude, have a LITTLE chill

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm glad they're getting this out of the way early. I don't know if there's another pairing on the roster I would be less interested in.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ooof that was a pretty big empty chunk of seats on hard camera side.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
bring back my booker

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I almost read that as "replace THE booker" and I was like "Coach is booking????"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Booo! Who's going to hate on Jason Jordan now!?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ dude, have a LITTLE chill

He's not that wrong.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I forgot Roman wasn't actually a champion anymore.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Coach is back, yep.

I thought they scraped the reboot and now with Jerry Van Dyke dead what is the point?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Why is roman spooked by wyatt like wtf

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

I forgot Roman wasn't actually a champion anymore.

That's just the kind of presence the BIG DOG has!

bartok
May 10, 2006

Is this Dilly Dilly one of the wrestlers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Why is roman spooked by wyatt like wtf

It's not like he hasn't beaten Bray multiple times before.

• Locked thread