Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Bayley beat Asuka?
This poll is closed.
No. 3 8.57%
:lol: 18 51.43%
THE BIG DOG! 14 40.00%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

But to be equally fair, Nia is the only one saying,"I'm the one person on the roster you can't beat, Asuka!" when she has, in fact, already been beaten by Asuka.

I thought she said "I'm the only one who can beat you" not "I'm the only one you can't beat"? And this is pedantry at the highest order I realize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

Elias won? HAHAHAHAHAHA! And here i was questioning the booking of Alex Bliss pointing out the double standard of the Elimination Chamber match, Absolution filling out the Chamber as fodder in a shallow division, Apollo being an easy qualifying opponent for Miz, and a loser's bracket. My priorities were all messed up.

What is the problem with a heel stealing a win in a triple threat

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

thank you for joining us tonight everybody goodnight everybody

agreed, yet another terrible show glad to be here

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What is the problem with a heel stealing a win in a triple threat

Oh, c'mon man. You know what I find funny. Feel free to disagree and convince me I'm wrong and just don't get who is over and who isn't because I don't watch enough. That's plausible. But we both know why I find this result funny.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, c'mon man. You know what I find funny. Feel free to disagree and convince me I'm wrong and just don't get who is over and who isn't because I don't watch enough. That's plausible. But we both know why I find this result funny.

I honestly don't get what your issue is here, to be honest? Elias winning made a lot of sense, since that's the type of character he is - a guy who takes shortcuts/profits of other people's hard work.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

I actually genuinely don't. They've been pushing Elias really hard and a heel entering last makes sense. That finish protects the losers, too.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

I honestly don't get what your issue is here, to be honest? Elias winning made a lot of sense, since that's the type of character he is - a guy who takes shortcuts/profits of other people's hard work.

I just don't buy into Elias at all and he sticks out like a sore thumb to me in both the Chamber and this threeway.

I meant it when I said maybe I just don't know who is over because I'm too casual a viewer. I just don't personally buy in. And that's with me being long since bored of Cena and not caring for Braun at all.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Elias is definitely over. He just feels like a midcard character to the core right now. It's funny the way they're pushing him so well and consistently while they mishandle the poo poo out of real potential main event guys like Balor and Rollins.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They want Elias/Cena to badly matter as much as the feud it replaced (Cena/Joe)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DeepDickPizza posted:

Elias is definitely over. He just feels like a midcard character to the core right now. It's funny the way they're pushing him so well and consistently while they mishandle the poo poo out of real potential main event guys like Balor and Rollins.

This is true.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

STAC Goat posted:

I just don't buy into Elias at all and he sticks out like a sore thumb to me in both the Chamber and this threeway.

Oh I see what you mean now. Yeah if you don't buy Elias as a top heel I can see why this would be confusing/funny to you.

In my opinion, Elias is really loving good though!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, obviously if you're into Elias more power to you. And if more people are into Elias than I realize and he REALLY is main event over than the jokes is on me. I just don't buy in right now and nothing I've seen the last couple of weeks has changed that.

Chris James 2 posted:

They want Elias/Cena to badly matter as much as the feud it replaced (Cena/Joe)

I genuinely didn't even realize they were feuding.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Feb 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

More practically, does anyone want to see Elias wrestling in the chamber for anything more than the minimum amount of time? Especially if the alternative is him in the pod, hopefully singing about chain link fence.

• Locked thread