Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Bayley beat Asuka?
This poll is closed.
No. 3 8.57%
:lol: 18 51.43%
THE BIG DOG! 14 40.00%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Wait a drat minute

does Dash Wilder have a circle buzzed into the hair on the back of his head, or am I seeing things :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

a bubble alien lands on earth and infects everything on earth with its own dna and changes everything and its part of the alien's life cycle there i spoiled it for you

so, somebody played Chrono Trigger and thought to themselves “what if, Lavos was just misunderstood :thunk:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

So I was in a hospital yesterday, should I safely assume if a commercial has a celebrity in it, it was a super bowl commercial?

Probably; I watched my first Puppy Bowl instead, which was every bit as good as I’d hoped :allears:

in other news, this is basically the Good Ending I was hoping Rockstar Spud could achieve once he got out of TNA. Good for him :unsmith:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

Who was your favorite pup? Mine was probably Bear or that one named Squeegee or something that just laid in the hallway instead of playing.

They were all pretty adorable, but I got a soft spot in my heart for sleepy Mister Wrigglesworth. he’s a rebel with a snooze :swoon:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Replace RAW with dogs is what I am hearing.

Or a tribute to Frasier's dad

maybe just remake Frasier, and not invite the dude who played the title character because I hear he’s an enormous jerk

then he can make his own conserva-Frasier, with blackjack and hookers good christian women, which will stink on ice

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Kurt Angle: Okay so Brock Lesnar vs...Roman Reigns in a....GRAVYBOWL MATCH

I will give the WWE my actual, real money to watch this match, if a “gravybowl match” is a bra-and-panties match in a swimming pool full of gravy

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I truly believe Bayley has a chance of winning and beating Asuka's streak here in the cold, dead crowd on a random throwaway RAW

you had me convinced there for a moment :gonk:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DeepDickPizza posted:

I would legitimately enjoy this as an angle.

I’m still hoping for a falls-count-anywhere best-of-7-falls no-dq brawl, which imo could totally rule

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

raises beer mug and agrees, Chicagoishly and with a great deal of mustache

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

From your mouth to God’s ears, mister Mizanin :allears:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

that reminds me that I haven’t watched Red Dwarf in ages. Has it become the Last of the Summer Space Wine that I quietly dreaded would happen? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

You're right Coach, we really DO have to give it up for THE BIG DOG!!! erect a statue for him!!! BOW DOWN TO HIM AS YOUR GOD

bow down to the bow wow

there’s Roman’s new t-shirt, just cut me a check for a million dollars for being the Idea-Haver tyvm

• Locked thread