Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Also, Ronda's on the loving PPV, are you all happy now?

I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Gaz-L posted:

No.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Who gives a poo poo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Ronda is going to legit break Stephanie's arm, and then laugh about it.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Looks like the brand split isn’t ending, just brand specific pay per views. Hopefully that doesn’t mean bloated cards every month.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Who gives a poo poo

A lot of people apparently.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

jackofarcades posted:

Looks like the brand split isn’t ending, just brand specific pay per views. Hopefully that doesn’t mean bloated cards every month.

What? Also source, and also that amounts to basically the same thing and also sucks rear end.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

Ronda is going to legit break Stephanie's arm, and then laugh about it.
god willing

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What? Also source, and also that amounts to basically the same thing and also sucks rear end.

The idea is not to start having inter brand matches, just to have both of them on the same PPVs because the ticket sales are low.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

The idea is not to start having inter brand matches, just to have both of them on the same PPVs because the ticket sales are low.

I understand that. It will still lead to super bloated cards and poo poo levels of exposure for anyone who isn't already a main eventer. It's the same thing they did before ending the brand split the first time and it sucked bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
https://twitter.com/wrestlevotes/status/963216045187260416

Then someone asks Dave if it’s true.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/963237676731195392

This will probably suck but that’s because it’s wwe and not because the idea is bad.

• Locked thread