Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I honestly kinda liked that Raw. I feel for Jason Jordan and Seth though since this fucks them both for Mania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

Miz has literally never put anyone else over in a promo what are you even talking about?

He does it all the time. He did it this Monday even.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

Doug Pederson doesn't count.

He put over Roman. He's put over Jordan. He always puts over all competitors on guest commentary. He put over Enzo while also publicly burying him for out of ring poo poo (and also put over the entire cruiser division in the process). Miz always puts people over. Is this a gimmick or are you just dumb and/or not paying attention?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

Leave Aphrodite alone, she, him, xir is my friend. Thank you.

Aphrodite also happens to be objectively, demonstrably, literally wrong about the thing I was posting about but whatever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonz posted:

Jason Kelce, center for the Eagles, just cut the damndest promo i’ve ever seen at any championship parade.

https://twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/961699919105998848

This RULES and I also appreciate the WHAT chants for a change.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This loving sucks. UNLESS it's just like what Extreme Rules was last year where they had just done the redraft and had some cross brand matches (Orton/Bray springs to mind) to wrap up feuds.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rovert posted:

That's the most likely situation. Smackdown already running on fumes. And Reigns needs fresher opponents as Champion and a million other considerations.

Move Ambrose back to SmackDown please. He and AJ and Cena were incredible in that first era of post-split SD.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

shiksa posted:

and the shield reunion is obviously cursed

That too. Move Ambrose and Finn to SD, boom. IDK who you move from SD to Raw though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sugar Blaster posted:

Shield reunion might be one of the most hilariously unfortunate misfires they've had in a long while. I'm honestly struggling to think of more than maybe one or two matches featuring all three original members.

I think there was literally one. The massive handicap clusterfuck had Kurt happened (which killed Ambrose apparently) and Shield v. New Day. Then everyone died again.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Shield return collapsing was good though because WWE has never done "here's that thing you liked AGAIN" well ever

The Ambrose/Rollins reunion was ALMOST flawless. It was when Roman came in that it all went to poo poo. This is not a Roman sucks post, that's just how it worked out plus Roman being so hated poisoned the well a little bit.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

piss tape israel posted:

Dolph, so he can be repeatedly fed to Braun

Well played. Oh and you could also move Shinsuke to Raw I guess?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

3 A.M. Radio posted:

Yes, end the brand split. I'd much prefer to have every moment of WWE programming revolve around Roman Reigns, not just half of it. Well, more than half, but you get the point.

There's no way in hell Nakamura would have won the Rumble if there was no brand split. The brand split can work fine, as it showed when it first started, and Smackdown wasn't run by an awful shithead and was clearly the superior show. It's just bad writing/booking, and it's not going to magically get better if there was no brand split.

loving thank you. The brand split is the only thing keeping me from very seriously considering taking a break from WWE for the first time since November 1998. I hated the first brand split but that was only because of full price single brand PPVs. That's not an issue anymore.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

Ending the brand split would resolve problems like the shallow pool of Elimination Chamber contenders and general show stagnation, but yeah you'd basically be putting an end to pushes for talent like Owens and Zayn, Balor, Nakamura, or Samoa Joe. We've seen this plenty of times before. One or two will sneak through but you just get the same main WWE focus centralized with fewer channels for an alternative program or push.

I rarely say this but you nailed it, STAC Goat. Team Brand Split Supremacy.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Who gives a poo poo

A lot of people apparently.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

jackofarcades posted:

Looks like the brand split isn’t ending, just brand specific pay per views. Hopefully that doesn’t mean bloated cards every month.

What? Also source, and also that amounts to basically the same thing and also sucks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

The idea is not to start having inter brand matches, just to have both of them on the same PPVs because the ticket sales are low.

I understand that. It will still lead to super bloated cards and poo poo levels of exposure for anyone who isn't already a main eventer. It's the same thing they did before ending the brand split the first time and it sucked bad.

• Locked thread