Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Rusev repeatedly calling Roode "Bob" really underscores how goofy it is that a 40 year old guy still goes by "Bobby"

grow up, dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

one of the better WWE finishes of the last few years was the 4 Horsewomen four-way in NXT where Sasha put Charlotte in the Banks Statement for so long that she was able to get a pin with ease because Charlotte was too tired from the submission to kick out

it was effective, simple and very clever, and of course it's never been done again!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

Holy poo poo, this is McMahon as gently caress. From the new Wrestling Observer that just came out:

They signed Rousey to get Stephanie over.

jesus christ!

• Locked thread