Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BROTHER I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE DSA AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE AWARD WINNING WWE NETWORK FOR ONLY $9.99 A MONTH

rovert posted:

Or have him tag with/endorse Ricochet for a time period. They tried to do that with Kalisto but he isn't Rey special or remotely close. Neither is Raul Mendoza in NXT.
Or maybe use him as a bargaining chip to get Neville back for a potential match/program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

BROTHER I WANT YOU TO JOIN THE DSA AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE AWARD WINNING WWE NETWORK FOR ONLY $9.99 A MONTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQd6dp9cR4o
I think this is the first time Tozawa is on UUDD

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/TozawaAkira/sta...045690267955206
This should be a sweet match

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Hideo already jobbing

Welcome to 205
Yes welcome to the good show that will forever have a bad rap no matter how hard it tries to show how good it is

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I feel Road Dogg is going to end up as one of the worst bookers in WWE history, at least in the last 20 years. Like everything about is awful except for the Tag Scene

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

At the risk of extremely mild hyperbole, whoever came up with the idea for text graphics during promos should be brutally beaten with a firehose in front of their children.
I just want to know why they are doing it? Does it have something to do with Facebook since they do it on MMC? Are they trying to differentiate themselves from Raw by being even more awful (honestly Raw has been in much better shape for almost a year now)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

I'm surprised they haven't turned on Rusev yet for getting over again
I feel like they actually like Rusev right now, he gets put into way too matches and segments for them to not like him.

I mean compare that to the Fashion Police who were mostly regulated to skits and not having any matches for months on TV, granted they are where they probably should be in the tag division.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

So I imagine Rey is probably going to be getting a pretty big offer from WWE after his match with Liger right?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

If you read the article it makes it sound like Dolph is making a bunch of money to not give a poo poo about his push and what not.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Rarity posted:

I will not hear a bad word said about the Jersey girls. Who really should form a tag team at some point.
Carmella is actually not even from Jersey, she's from like Massachusetts iirc

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

2) nia jax has a fanbase?
I've met a bunch of casual fans who like her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

rovert posted:

That's the most likely situation. Smackdown already running on fumes. And Reigns needs fresher opponents as Champion and a million other considerations.
Plus it kind of sucks for Smackdown to wait to do their post mania PPV rematches

• Locked thread