Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DarkstarIV posted:

Just a PSA for those who missed it: Asuka has indeed beat Nia on RAW already. WWE is real bad at remembering things. Or Nia is bad at promos. Or both!!! Regardless, Nia's promo tonight was not good, and it doesn't help that she sounded completely gassed after a very short squash match.

Asuka has beat everyone on the Raw women's roster except Mandy and Sonya.

I'm starting to think that Asuka is going to challenge Charlotte so she can move over to Smackdown and plow through that roster of women for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I love Rusev channeling some attitude era Jericho with how he says people’s names

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Aphrodite posted:

I guess because VOD views can be as short as 3 seconds to count, with the live number you can always take whatever it dropped to at the lowest and say more than that many tuned in.

My problem with FB Video is that I cannot join late and view from the beginning. it seems like you'e locked into the live feed until it is finished and put on demand.

• Locked thread