Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Alexa have <clap clap clap> legitimate grievances?
This poll is closed.
Yes, she's right and Kurt Angle is a sexist. :colbert: 23 23.71%
No, she's just looking for an out to escape a beating :mad: 4 4.12%
It can be both, you goddamn idiot. :bang: 30 30.93%
THE BIG DOG! :smugdog: 40 41.24%
Total: 97 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm not following you here rovert, is the fake news that Jordan's injury is minor and doesn't need surgery with a yearlong recovery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Rey looked real good and all, but let's be honest. The only way a return is good if he's put on top of the CW division.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol if Dolph comes back and is suddenly a babyface

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

PWInsider reported that Miz signed a new four year deal with WWE.

Also, he's wrestling Brock on a live event soon:

Welp this just changed to a must buy for me

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wow what a scoop, almost like they've already interacted on screen with The Usos multiple times already

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jack Anderson posted:

Sooooo... Why doesn't WWE just film 205 Live after Smackdown?

Uh, they do

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Even if this led to Owens and Daniel Bryan vs Shane and Kenny Omega in a TLC match it wouldn't be worth it.

:wrong:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bartok posted:

When did that switch with submissions start? How did we go from no shame in tapping to Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock, especially if he grapevined the leg, to HHH refusing to tap to a Kimura Lock applied multiple times for minutes at a time?

When Vince decided tapping out is what weak people do. So probably around the start of Cena's The Guy push

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

Neither Ziggler or Corbin are in the Smackdown Top 10

Neither are Sami or KO ;)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I think Dave might be doing what is known as a joke, folks. Holster those guns

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

You can tell that the road dogg is not the boss of smackdown by how he isnt the tag champion.

Road Dogg loving sucks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm shocked that the company that turned Daniel Bryan heel at the peak of his popularity, then tried to transfer the Yes chant to Big Show would do such a thing as this.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

End the brand split and cancel Smackdown

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

Last year, Payback was SUPER janky as a Raw-branded PPV because of its positioning right after the Superstar Shake-Up. So, this makes sense, just do it as a dual-brand PPV. Sorta like Battleground 2016, which, I will remind all of you, owned.

Also I will accept zero percent of your brand split shaming. The brand split is good. The brand split gave us AJ Styles: WWE Champion and Shinsuke Nakamura: Royal Rumble Winner and you are very silly if you think we would've gotten that otherwise.

Smackdown is really bad though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Also, Ronda's on the loving PPV, are you all happy now?

Who gives a poo poo

• Locked thread