Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
ok it's the start of a new season and we've really gotta train hard if we're gonna take down Dumbledore as gay wizard pope. Did everyone remember their wands? And batteries for the wands?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
yeah hello i am a gay wizard but the only spells i know are ones that involve glitter. its pretty good defensively because it distracts my enemies but offensively its useless.

Vlonald Prump

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Erecto Patronus

Petr

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah hello i am a gay wizard but the only spells i know are ones that involve glitter. its pretty good defensively because it distracts my enemies but offensively its useless.

ugh have you tried being less of a stereotype

TURGIDUM MUTINIUM

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i put on my robe and wizard hat every day when i post in byob

Petr

spectres of autism posted:

i put on my robe and wizard hat every day when i post in byob

Is it an assless robe

----------------

eonwe

they can shoot from their wands but they need 10-15 minutes to recharge afterward

Scaly Haylie

there's a reason they all have beards

Robot Made of Meat

eonwe posted:

they can shoot from their wands but they need 10-15 minutes to recharge afterward

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Petr

Lizard Wizard posted:

there's a reason they all have beards

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Petr posted:

Is it an assless robe

im assless irl

Robot Made of Meat

Poor ghosts. No asses.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
what brands are everybody's magic wands? hitachi is a classic, but its a little mainstream for my tastes

----------------

Scaly Haylie

whatever makes your monster grow, sweetie

eonwe

Socks4Hands posted:

what brands are everybody's magic wands? hitachi is a classic, but its a little mainstream for my tastes

not sure of the brand, but mine has a certain girthiness to it

Robot Made of Meat

eonwe posted:

not sure of the brand, but mine has a certain girthiness to it

Don't worry, Hun. Length isn't everything.

eonwe

you know what the say, its the not the size, its the power of the spell

Macnult

Good luck with your duels OP because I’m fighting for Dumbledore.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

My wand is a rope!

Darkman Fanpage
skidaddle skidoodle your dick is now in my mouth

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*two wizards fight to the death from top of a tower on top of the tallest mountain to the lowest cave with magic and loving dragons and poo poo* *also they are gay*

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
snape, spinning dumbledore by the wand and throwing him out the tower: so long, gay wizard

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
At the end of a magnificent display of arcane prowess the defeated foe looks up at his vanquisher and in a surprised tone says, "So wait, you're gay?"

The crowd cheers wildly in approval!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/coreRulebook/spells/colorSpray.html

Literal gay wizard spell that lets you be fabulous at enemies and reap great rewards.

"Flash the fash, young enchanter" - Gravidus the Third, before the final assault on the Orc Patriarchy

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

alnilam

ty manifisto

Petr
The wizard scowls and peers into his crystal ball, which distorts and reflects the gem-studded cavern around him. On the side of the crystal ball,a short piece of string juts out, connected to another, smaller crystal ball. To the side of that, the chain continues, a series of crystal balls in decreasing size, down to as wide as a grape, all connected by waterproof vinyl string.

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

eonwe posted:

this made my pupils roll to the back of my brain and throw up

Duckbox

I told my dad I was a gay wizard and he shouted that this was a druid house and I was gonna learn how to become a bear whether I liked it or not. I broke down crying and said I didn't want to be a bear I was more of an otter and he threw me out.

Worst day of my life, but it feels amazing to be out and proud and learning spells to make my balls glow.

poverty goat

Socks4Hands posted:

if you;re handy with lightning all you need is a polished quartz dong

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
book of ghastly, dastardly, genital related spells

eonwe

lmbo calrissian posted:

this made my pupils roll to the back of my brain and throw up

is that good or bad

Scaly Haylie

Olive! posted:

snape, spinning dumbledore by the wand and throwing him out the tower: so long, gay wizard

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

eonwe posted:

is that good or bad

heh, i forgot to say. i also came

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Poor ghosts. No asses.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, if anyone wants to join me and Nearly-Assless Nick were gonna get to work on a pack of Horny Hots Every Flavor Condoms on Friday night iykwim

It's always such a relief when they taste like something nice, like lavender, or dick

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Death Bot posted:

Oh yeah, that reminds me, if anyone wants to join me and Nearly-Assless Nick were gonna get to work on a pack of Horny Hots Every Flavor Condoms on Friday night iykwim

It's always such a relief when they taste like something nice, like lavender, or dick

poverty goat

Not sure if this is ok to post here, but does anyone know where I can find a legit wand of pozzing? The cheap Chinese ones keep giving us bird flu

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Funny how Google won't show you any 'gay wizard costumes' on image search.

I Dunno

Searching far and wide for dudes to help me charge my jo crystal so I can cast the most powerful of gay wizard spells

Petr

Death Bot posted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Death Bot posted:

yum..

• Locked thread