Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007
Every time a tv show references 9/11, this is in my mind:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Not being snarky, what made you flip the switch from giving up to 'owns' in one episode?

For me, the parts without JK Simmons might not be enough to sustain my interest.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mulva posted:

You don't have to spoil things that have already aired, but whatevs I find it hilarious that Howard did more to actively hurt the conspiracy by killing Pope than anyone else did in the run of the show. Just assuming that he was this completely harmless fop and turning your back to *obviously* prepare to murder the guy, what the hell do you think would happen?

e: Real real glad season 2 is already in production.

Pope forgot he was still dealing with a Howard Silk

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Next season, the Howards must encounter a third, even more bizarre parallel universe where they come face to face with... JK Simmons.

• Locked thread