Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure there's someone ahead of her as she steps into the waiting room. Her partner is still behind her when they reach the other side. And yeah, the passage is exciting. If it's so heavily guarded, I wonder why no one in either world seems to discuss how the assassin crossed over? The cops at the beginning of episode one knew her name but not her gender. It seems to me that the only people on (in?) prime who know of her existence is her own team... I think I'm going to have to watch episode one again.

This is is a really good show so far. Extra kudos for letting the germans speak german. Subtitles are probably distracting when you're not used to them. but imo not as distracting as english with german accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaway Legs
Oct 11, 2012

Not a hat
Fun Shoe
Something went wrong, forcing The Emilies to trade places 30 years ago. Maybe that's why bad poo poo started to happen, plagues and whatnot. Them switching was such a kick in the continuum that the world began to fork in an accelerated and maybe unpredictable manner. Baldwin's crew is working to correct that mistake. Because the car that hit Emily Prime was not a coincidence.

Howard Prime would probably have been promoted and "evolved" like his counterpart. But the Emelies decided to hold him back, so to speak. Maybe to protect him. Or to preserve him. A safe haven where life was normal.

• Locked thread