Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Party Plane Jones posted:

If there's only one cross-over point then how did Baldwin get over without being captured? Unless I'm mistaken the first scene with her is in Prime's universe.

She's a black ops merker. She got through on a merking visa and went way off the reservation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yo, technically, neither universe would be prime anymore.

THey are both forks of a past event.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bunnyofdoom posted:

Yeah something like that would leave deep scars on a population.

Case in point, only a couple thousands died on 9/11 but look how deep the scars are to this day

Spanish flu killed 50 million people a hundred years ago, after the end of a war that killed 41 million people. Hardly anyone remembers it.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's was primarily a backstory episode for spy boss homeboy's not-wife.

Other than that it was a slow burn bbq, good poo poo though.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Plus all that stuff ^^

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is no prime universe.

Prime universe is a past event. When you have a branch off, both become something new.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh poo poo, Conway Stern has The Tactleneck

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm watching episode 9, and holy gently caress does Stephen Rea (Pope) channel a mean Sir David Attenborough

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chop Sunni posted:

If you want more spy master Stephen Rea try and track down The Shadow Line where he also does a mean The Terminator

(its a good crime drama with Chris Eccleston and Chiwetel Ejiofor that goes nuts after a point)

I've seen it, it's boss level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chop Sunni posted:

That makes sense of course.

Now I'm wondering if Howard's window-mate appeared snotty at Howard's friendly gesture because it was unprofessional, or because he was a filthy disease-monger.

Should have gone for the elbow dap.

• Locked thread