Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

We're spread, we're spread, we're spreading our.... wings! :v:
What do you guys think Baldwin was implying to Howard when she asked him about their meetpoint?

Also I just realized the actor that plays Peter is Viserys Targaryen.

HanabaL03 fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Feb 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

Blind Rasputin posted:

So is sleeping with your prime clone considered cheating? Because I’m pretty sure prime Howard was sleeping with original Emily and original Howard is about to sleep with Emily prime I imagine this like sexual clone cube they are about to create is fine.

The whole contradiction between one Emily having a miscarriage and the other having the baby was so sad.

Great episode and very well written.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

END ME SCOOB posted:

Was there an episode tonight? My guide didn't show one at all, leaving my DVR barren.

Yes there was. And it was fantastic.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

Ora Tzo posted:

I must say that the conversation between the two Howards at the interface was really something.
All the venom, the getting under each other's skin and the escalation of their rivalry.

Oh and it looks like Prime side elected Gore.

The way JK simmons used facial expressions without words in that scene was something else. Go ahead and lock him in for a Best Actor Emmy. Unbelievable performance in this episode.

HanabaL03
Nov 12, 2003

wukkar posted:

Has the show mentioned if Peter has a living other?

Not that I can recall. The GF and I were wondering that last night as well.

• Locked thread