Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kevin or Sami?
This poll is closed.
Kevin! 0 0%
Sami! 3 18.75%
THE BIG DOG! 13 81.25%
Total: 16 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
give rusev the belts. all the belts. and give becky the womens title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
shut the fuk up shane you kept getting opportunities to waste 40 minutes of ppv time and no one said squat

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a shane mcmahon daniel bryan feud where aj is the face

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rusev better fuckin win

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

like i want to watch the mmc because, hey, im into it, alright, seems fun. and i'd watch it live, but here's the thing, im watching smackdown on cable, you expect me to switch over to facebook for like 15 minutes, then to the network for 205 live, like that's the plan if they actually want people to watch these things. gently caress to that, man.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Why doesn't Liv use her own theme?

own... theme...?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the riot squad is simply an exploration of reversing the city mouse/country mouse concept with a third variable. liv morgan is city mouse, sarah logan is country mouse, and ruby riott is suburban mouse. their personalities are otherwise indistinguishable.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wwe really needs to make a women's tag title or something if they want to get these new women some sort of momentum

it could even be one inter-brand belt to prevent too-many-belts syndrome, but even #1 contendership for those, and real women's tag teams would be a big boost if you're gonna keep expanding the roster.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

Alicia Fox was 205 Live's midcard title for a while, I think it's only fair for the women to fight over Noam Dar.

maybe if spud doesn't work out as the gm of 205...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i mean these guys have been a tag team for years how many jobber squashes do we realistically need

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao that little kid with the aj gloves. i identify with you, kid.

ooh here it comes, the letterman top ten

these arent jokes, hm

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i dont really get what this is like popularity or power ranking or what but uh, alright sure.

wcw tried this once in the "wcw is bad" days so, we'll see.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

whatre we doing here wwe whats going on

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fart blood posted:

Wrestlers who wear their championship belt outside of their robe should be blacklisted

i'd never really thought about it but yeah that's an awful choice bobby what is wrong with you

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVV

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

boo gently caress that

who gives a poo poo about bobby roode

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

bobby roode beat rusev and randy orton came in and kicked everyones rear end including rusev

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Baron Corbin posted:

this is like my nightmare scenario

:same:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

zooooooom

PUNCHLINES

god its really bad, huh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wwe saw all the screenshots people took of EAT BALLS and didnt really get it but still went for it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao i love how xavier and big e are always stanning for kofi.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i hope sami wins, we've seen ko vs aj enough times already.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

would honestly 100% prefer a list of daniels top 10 things he saw this week

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Did they even have one women's division segment this smackdown?

charlotte/riott liv match

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

such a cool freaking move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well alright then.

triple threat.

• Locked thread