Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kevin or Sami?
This poll is closed.
Kevin! 0 0%
Sami! 3 18.75%
THE BIG DOG! 13 81.25%
Total: 16 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Rhonne posted:

So what was the point of that list?
They are starting to let Gabe shadowbook for SD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

PASS THE MASH posted:

this is the gently caress you for getting over smackdown I guess?
Have a good match and then be part of an angle that is probably setting up a multiman US Title Ladder match for mania?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

VJeff posted:

So Gable and Benjamin are dead in the water now, huh.
I mean they squashed the Ascension and are probably going to be high up in the tag div while the Usos are feuding with the Bludgeon Brothers

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

This Smackdown is a loving slog to get through
Eh I got in an hour late so I saw a good Roode/Rusev match, a good Gable/Benjamin squash, and this really really good Owens/Zayn match.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

It's so weird how every different division is cordoned off from the others. Like why can't Oughta Be Cruiserweight Champion Noam Dar be friends with The Bar?
It's why UUDD is actually the best WWE product

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

This match :stare:

Jerusalem posted:

I really wish this show was on the same night as NXT so we could get a crowd that wasn't absolutely loving exhausted.
Yeah but I don't think the cruisers would like to be that happy to be at Fullsail all the time

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Shoenin posted:

What just happened

I dont think a lot of that was intentional.
It was meant to be a spike poised reverse rana, but I think Lince had too much momentum

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

this is too many loving segments

they need to stop murdering the crowd with all this poo poo and instead just put a bunch of it on youtube. this one will be good at least
I feel like this is just growing pains as they try to get people care and take the show seriously again

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Problem is they should just be going for all strikes at this point, doing submission spots will just make this crowd deader

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

God Roddy has the best chops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Maybe if Hideo went for the GTS and not that weird finisher he used a couple of weeks ago he would have won :colbert:

• Locked thread