Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kevin or Sami?
This poll is closed.
Kevin! 0 0%
Sami! 3 18.75%
THE BIG DOG! 13 81.25%
Total: 16 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Hello, wrestlefriends. I cannot put into words how relieved I will be when this angle is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like if Bryan comes back then whatever, but this is the least sensible, least cohesive angle they've done since Dolph Ziggler hosed a fish.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The Usos own and this promo is cool too.

The Usos do indeed own but I feel like these promos are wearing on me

They're always extremely well-delivered but they don't have a lot of variance and "we are the Usos and we beat people and are underestimated" isn't doing it for me like it did half a year ago.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

So Sami and Kevin are in a #1 contender's match but aren't on the list?

This is supposed to be voted on by the roster and in kayfabe the entire roster is supposed to hate them.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

But yeah, they really need to apply some kind of stakes to the top ten so there's some motivation to get on it, because "other wrestlers think I'm cool" is an extremely boring and unnecessary list

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Baron Corbin posted:

bobby roode is so boring

He's suffering so much from being a face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The saddest part of being a Rusev fan is knowing it will never actually be Rusev Day, no matter how much of the work he does for them.

• Locked thread