Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Promising start, and I see that the usual suspects and tropes are already in play.

I say we play this the other way.

Find the biggest, wealthiest, most affluent mansion there is, and introduce ourselves to the Master of the House through spooky use of our powers (darkened study, dead maid, disembodied voice, what have you).

Tell them we want to make a deal, to learn the ways of this land, in exchange for services rendered.

Also, I'm calling it now; our 'escape' was no accident. In fact, the method by which we attained our 'freedom' was carefully planted for us to find.

We are being cultivated as a deniable asset, to be sent out into the world to 'mature' and refine our skills.

Think of it as a Final Test, before being accepted into full ranks of the Shadow Council; Fox and Viper were given the same information, we just acted first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread