Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theris
Oct 9, 2007

The Hamiltons can't stop shooting themselves in the dick goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Mother of god what the US is doing to Norway right now is disgusting :stare:

No poo poo, where were these Hamiltons in the last three games?

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

:911:

Don't gently caress this up for us, Korea. :bahgawd:

Edit: :toot:

Theris fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Feb 21, 2018

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

But for real it was something I noticed, but wasn't sure about since this is the first time I've really watched every match. It seems like the US always puts themselves into a position where they absolutely have to make a shot even if they have the option to ostensibly set the opposing team up for the same thing. Whatever, if it's stupid and it works, it isn't stupid I guess.

The men's team is bad at strategy but (when they're on it like the last few matches, anyway) make their shots.

Inspector_666 posted:

(The women's team seemed to do it too though and I guess it was stupid there because it didn't work.)

The women are bad at strategy but do not make their shots.

Edit: Homan is on my list for getting good just long enough to beat the US and going back to sucking when we needed them to win. I mean sure, we could have just beaten Switzerland or Japan but I choose to blame Canada.

Theris fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Feb 21, 2018

• Locked thread