Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I liked Mixed Doubles a lot, maybe more than the normal style. I love the pace and the scrambling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

gret posted:

and Shuster loses to Japan...

I'm just glad I didn't bother watching this match in whole. The abbreviated NBC version was about as much of it as I could take.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Really disappointed that only 3 of the Danish women are redheads. US looking good so far in the 9th.

I love their jackets.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Team USA put on the grey pants, uniting the aggressiveness of the black pants with the thoughtfulness of the white.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I miss the cool announcer from the streams but also it's nice seeing this in full HD.

Shuster has been a beast the past few games.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sweden is so good with their sweeps.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

pigz posted:

How long is too long talking like this?

The clock they show sometimes is their time for the whole game to talk. If they run out of that they just have to throw with no discussion. There is one time out, which allows the coach to come down.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Chicken posted:

Unless Olympic rules are different, it actually means you can't throw any more rocks. Theoretically you could still win the game if your opponent missed some shots.

Yeah you were right, I just misunderstood what the stream commentator on another match said.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That guard is INCREDIBLY high (420 [the weed number]).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
SHUSTER

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Big in this was Tyler, way better than his brother Paul.

That's some turnaround. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Members of the Death Star Command here to award medals.

• Locked thread