Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Rirse posted:

Dang, I ran out of episodes of Doctor Who to watch from the revival after starting it shortly after watching Twice Upon a Time and ending with the same episode tonight. Still want to try to watch some classic Doctor Who, I might wait a while before I do that. In the meantime, time to play the waiting game for the new season.

Time for Big Finish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I liked Extremis but I really don’t like how they handled the Doctor’s blindness. To me he seems like the sort of character who should just get on with it, make whatever cool technology he needs to be able to do his thing and not mope about for ages about losing his sight being the worst thing in the world. How cool would it be for blind people to have a blind doctor rather than a mopey mess who’s lying to his friends because he doesn’t want to admit he can’t see?

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Having episodes of Who where he doesn’t go into a rant about how disgusting Indians are is an odd choice.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Yeah it was a bad episode, I’d love to hear the behind the scenes on those three episodes because I bet it was total chaos.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Putting the whole thing in order is a terrible idea, but watching the River Song episodes in her POV order is pretty doable and fun, and her character arc holds together pretty well considering.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I didn't much like it to begin with but I liked it even less when I saw the original of the Superman interview scene that it borrowed from. It did such a bad job of it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I think that's only the case for places east of the UK (so, Australia, which is where I am and I agree is going to be a pain compared to watching it on Sunday). Isn't the US far enough behind that it could still air Sunday night there?

• Locked thread