Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
I thought my first experience with Doctor Who was watching Rose on SciFi when it first started airing. Then when I started watching the older stuff I realized that I had caught the start of the premiere of the TV movie back when it first aired. Then, even earlier that I had seen part of The Happiness Patrol when I was like 3 or 4. I remembered that one because it made me want to really learn how to play spoons as a musical instrument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Honestly I’m happy they’re doing something with all those loose ends.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
They just put up a post today asking people about what their favorite memories of Quantum Leap were and one a few weeks ago about Goosebumps. They seem to be heavily expanding into other properties if that's any indication. I remember one of their polls asked listeners what audios they might want to hear and they even had Star Trek on there. If they've got Scott Bakula on board that might actually happen. They definitely have an in with a lot of the actors with Chase Masterson.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
Honestly that sounds more like Ian Levine

• Locked thread